Do The Moderators Never Sleep?

leisurely

Humour is wasted on some people... :o

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something ............ Guess what ? : OTHERS OPNION !!

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane .............. Consider that too ? IT'S NEVER TOO LATE !!

How many roads a man must travel down before he admits he is lost ?

If everyone leaves the ship who will change the direction of collision course ? :D Our concerned is to stay not to quit !!

All Men Are Animals;

:bah: Some Just Make Better Pets and I am Wild [

Best Regards !!

"L"- AhSaN - "L"

!~! Q U O T !~!

"my tears for you are like dark chocolate- bitter sweet and probably not good for me." ReLaX !!

LaoPo :bah:

:D:D

Thank you, Lao Po, I do so enjoy a good laugh with morning coffee.

:D Be carefull and don't spill it over your keyboard..... :o

maybe this guy should:

LaoPo

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TV helped me out a lot when I firsted joined. When given the opportunity to give something back and perhaps help out other people in my position I jumped at the chance. It has been very interesting over the couple of years watching people come and go and then come back again :o

:D

TV helped me out a lot when I firsted joined. When given the opportunity to give something back and perhaps help out other people in my position I jumped at the chance. It has been very interesting over the couple of years watching people come and go and then come back again :o

No kidding. I missed that. I can laugh too standing behind Endure, right? :D

I wasn't sleeping, i was draining all of the blood out of the latest batch of 'Banned' members... that should see me through to Sunday morning... so who's volunteering to be my Sunday lunch?

You're a bloodthirsty, savage, brutal, merciless, beastial mod.

And you say you're not in it for the power trip.... Ha!

:D:o [gulp] :D

You're a bloodthirsty, savage, brutal, merciless, beastial mod.

And you say you're not in it for the power trip.... Ha!

:D:o [gulp] :D

You forgot "Evil & Twisted"

Nah, Modding this place is nothing to the feeling of power you get as you rip open a throat, spraying blood everywhere and drinking your fill in front of stunned bystanders. Truly the next best thing to pure bliss!

War of the Worlds? nah i liked the original soundtrack.

Lost boys is closer to one of my favorites. Underworld was good, but not ace!

There was a short TV series i watched which featured the 13 vampire clans from the "World of Darkness" setting which was also pretty good, trying to remember the title and find a link... i'll get back to you on that one

War of the Worlds? nah i liked the original soundtrack.

Lost boys is closer to one of my favorites. Underworld was good, but not ace!

There was a short TV series i watched which featured the 13 vampire clans from the "World of Darkness" setting which was also pretty good, trying to remember the title and find a link... i'll get back to you on that one

Lost Boys is an excellent movie! I was actually living in Santa Cruz when they were filming but was, alas, too busy with school to get work as an extra. :o

I feel like we're being interviewed by Micheal 'Parky' Parkinson.

Nice genial chat, with a drunk, non-sensical, Oliver Reid -sorry ashan959 - in the corner butting in and a John "bendix" pliger banging on about democracy in places that obviously aren't 'ready' for it.

Dear Sir,

Greetings and Chill Out !!

I think I have understood :D I intend to live forever -- so far, so good :o you have reminded me a Quot " Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs "

However, I just saw a completely new name for the first time today, Mr. 'Viorel' from Bucharest, Romania....with 1 post. :D:D

I think Viorel looks after software/database support.

I see...I understand much better now....'Viorel' must be a nickname for someone else..... :o

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-02/...ent_5684668.htm

LaoPo :D