This thai girl

5 hours ago, neeray said:

With only 19 posts under your belt, how can you be sure that that is really the case? Please share with all of us.

its not post count under the belt that matters as much as something else under the belt

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Completely clueless.....Very few are the times I've been out with my wife and seen a better looking woman....

I've watched her spin men around on 3 different continents.....Watched waiters walk into tables & doorways looking at her.....

Good luck with your delusions & pay for play....

She looks nice, but my wife is more attractive and probably has a better figure and a higher IQ, although I don't know what yours does/did for a living. People do double-takes, mouths fall open. And she has never been a whore.

She looks nice, but my wife is more attractive and probably has a better figure and a higher IQ, although I don't know what yours does/did for a living. People do double-takes, mouths fall open. And she has never been a whore.

6’ 4” ladyboy?

54 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

How would you know?

Women lie.

Because she has a profession, and no, before you come out with what you think is a witty retort, not that kind of profession.

Not all Thai women are whores. There is life outside Pattaya etc.

On 6/9/2018 at 12:03 AM, Beechboy said:

I do not get this apparent boastfulness about not parting with much money.

These girls are generally and genuinely very hard up.

What are they supposed to live on  whilst spending time with a man such as this?

A very ignorant and self-satiating attitude.

They should be looking for real jobs instead of expecting to make an income from guys on a hookup app would be the obvious answer..... Of course, that would only apply to girls who have a genuine interest in hard work (seems like this one  would rather drunken sex with holiday guys than a proper job tho) 

On 6/12/2018 at 10:48 PM, XB12X said:

We both know that's not the case but continue with your delusion.... 

3 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

We both know that's not the case but continue with your delusion.... 

You are talking nonsense.

I don't know whether you live in Thailand or just holiday here. But I think I know what part of the country you are familiar with.

3 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

They should be looking for real jobs instead of expecting to make an income from guys on a hookup app would be the obvious answer..... Of course, that would only apply to girls who have a genuine interest in hard work (seems like this one  would rather drunken sex with holiday guys than a proper job tho) 

Do you know the  oldest profession on earth? No, it's not an apple picker!

8 hours ago, XB12X said:

Because she has a profession, and no, before you come out with what you think is a witty retort, not that kind of profession.

Not all Thai women are whores.

Lots of Thai girls need help with their university fees.

I assume most of them have legit work later in life.

it is simple the girl really likes you

but can not afford to be with a stinghy dude like u

even if u find eternal love in thailand

u need to pay up, all girls in pattaya are there to support family

and about an early mentioned 3k this would be weekly not monthly (80 euroos pff what is that for a labtop moneymaker)

further more U are much to young for her

a age different of 15 to 20 years would be the best

leave her for your and especially her sake 

u need to wise up (wich mostly takes 20 years) and she needs to open her eyes and start making money again

any way u are back home, she will work and find some older guy not so stingy

you want her to date u and make money on other guys?

want her? PAY UP!

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Lots of Thai girls need help with their university fees.

I assume most of them have legit work later in life.

So, most of them have non legit work earlier in life? Have you ever left Pattaya?

2 minutes ago, bermannor said:

2 minutes ago, bermannor said:

So, most of them have non legit work earlier in life? Have you ever left Pattaya?

does pattay even have a university?? what can u learn in Pattaya, but.................... (xrated)

4 minutes ago, wazzupnow said:

and about an early mentioned 3k this would be weekly not monthly

u need to wise up (wich mostly takes 20 years) and she needs to open her eyes and start making money again

want her? PAY UP!

What kind of drugs to do take?

14 minutes ago, wazzupnow said:

does pattay even have a university?? what can u learn in Pattaya, but.................... (xrated)

Dusit Thani College, Pattaya City Center offers three management programs leading to a bachelor’s degree, comprised of Hotel and Resort Management, Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management and MICE and Events Management. These programs are taught in Thai language.

24 minutes ago, wazzupnow said:

and about an early mentioned 3k this would be weekly not monthly (80 euroos pff what is that for a labtop moneymaker)

want her? PAY UP!

Regarding your English: stingy,  euros,   much too young

9 hours ago, XB12X said:

Not all Thai women are whores. There is life outside Pattaya etc.

General Purpose response to this and several other member's posts:

56 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No need, all the students from Chula are down working at the weekends.

Chula has approx. 36 000 students. Let's assume 50% are females, so 18 000 on weekends in your dream town.

You must feel like a kid in the candy shop. ?

Mate if shes in Pattaya she probably has done some bar work if not freelance stuff for money. The "non lookers" still pull punters too if they are confident and charming infact a lit of blokes I know go for these birds over a fashion model starfish type. They see no wrong in it. Ive had teachers doctors nurses and bargirls and in many ways theyre the same re money. Its just the educated ones have more potential debt. Even if theyre not money focussed their friends will be stirring the pot...asking how much per month shes getting and where is her gold and LV handbags. This will stir in her something more important to Thais than money....embarrassment. Be very careful at this point. Im sure thats why so many of us get sucked in here before weve learnt the ropes. The long distance relationship thing is a killer. Shell be pulling on ur heart strings whether u realise it or not. All ur feelings will be raw and magnified and u are vulnerable. Go back to wen you were physically living with her. There must have been good reason why your instincts told u to boot her. Be very careful at this point. There are literally millions more fish in the sea. Just the fact she lived anywhere near Pattaya would be a deal breaker for me.

To understand the culture here...im up country. Went to the hospital the other day with my missus and were talking to the nurse. She asked my girl how much I give her per month. She said she hear story farang always pay. So they get a farang bloke some of them beleive u are cheating them if ur not coughing up. The trick is to find a girl smart and devoted enough to get past all that. Not easy and its not going to happen in Pattaya. Very immature and naive culture here (putting it politely)

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Or, you could get a life and move to Pattaya.

It's way more fun than wherever you're living.

Only you don't know where I live.

Pattaya is full of uneducated, beer-bellied, beer-swilling, tattooed morons. Any other city in Thailand is better than it. Chiang Mai is a good example. I was reading a novel one day in a hotel in Pattaya. Another bloke with a book came up to me and said I was the first person in Pattaya he'd seen with one. That summed up the place for me.

Only you don't know where I live.

Pattaya is full of uneducated, beer-bellied, beer-swilling, tattooed morons. Any other city in Thailand is better than it. Chiang Mai is a good example. I was reading a novel one day in a hotel in Pattaya. Another bloke with a book came up to me and said I was the first person in Pattaya he'd seen with one. That summed up the place for me.

Not a big fan of Pats, but to say any other city in Thailand is better is just not true.

If you hang out at cheap hotels and bars, I imagine all you will come in contact with are other people hanging out at cheap hotels and bars.

8 minutes ago, XB12X said:

I was reading a novel one day in a hotel in Pattaya. Another bloke with a book came up to me and said I was the first person in Pattaya he'd seen with one. That summed up the place for me.

Summed it up perfectly..

Two blokes reading books in a place of residence.....How many Pattaya residences did either of you visit to conclude that you were the only ones capable of enjoying reading..??? .In fact, if I have a visitor I put my book away out of pure politeness!

Archived