Housing Estate Juristic Person Regulations & Rules Needed

Hello,

The village i live in will try to get the Housing Estate Juristic Person (moobaan Jadsan in thai i believe) thingy done, for the public zone.

We saw the 'Rules & Regulations' handbook from another village, but wonder if anyone has an english version laying around, which is attached to a thai version on CD. (so we have both and change to our needs)

It will save us a lot on translation work, as we really want it translated.

We'are just in an early fase.

Willing to pay if reasonable priced.

Many thanks

Peter, Pattaya

Their rules and regs do not necessarily apply to your estate. Developer usually makes up the rules and regs which can then be taken over by the new entity which can revise them in ways they wish.

Sort of like the strata council in a condo.

Their rules and regs do not necessarily apply to your estate. Developer usually makes up the rules and regs which can then be taken over by the new entity which can revise them in ways they wish.

Sort of like the strata council in a condo.

Thanks for remark Jonnyk.

The developer does not have anything (thai style development....) they (the developer) just asked us if we can take it over.

Anyone???

None of the law consulting companies has a Eng/Thai version around? :o

I will pay for it.

Peter

• 1 year later...

I live on an estate of about 60 houses, 90 percent of the people living here are Thai.

I went to a meeting on Sunday. The company that built the estate wants the house owners to take over the management of the estate.

They gave out the official documents relating to electing a juristic person.

There will be a vote on this in 2 weeks time.

I have to say, I was quite happy with the company running the estate. I seemed to pay very little in charges - and for that they did very little :o

Could anyone (the OP), please give some feedback on his experience of this. We have the documents in Thai and English and it all looks pretty straight forward - however lets face it - just trying to collect the fees will be a problem and the current method of 'enforcing' the rules looks useless to me. For example, they make no payment for 6 months before anything is commenced legally - is this normal?

If any member has more than 3 months consecutive outstanding payment, the Housing estate juristic person Pattaya Park hill 4 will follow as;

(1) Suspension for get selected to be member of committee or if they are on duty have to terminate immediately.

(2) Suspension to use or get services.

(3) Suspension for attend in the meeting and voting in the meeting.

If any member has more than 6 months consecutive outstanding payment, the Housing estate juristic person Pattaya Park hill 4 will follow as;

(1) Inform to office for suspension for registration until complete payment.

(2) To accuse with the civil suit for payment.

Thanks for thoughta or comments.

• 1 month later...
  • 15 years later...