I Am Trying To Find Someone Who Can Make Me 1000 Copies Of A Cd.

samBKK

Hi there

I am trying to find a shop that can give me a compettitive quotation for burning about 1000 cd's and having a simple cover printed for them as well.

We are planning to give out cd's as a gift at our businesses birthday party this year.

We have all the rights to the material.

We are looking for someone who can make us minimum 500, most probably 1000 copies of this cd. The copies need to be decent quality.

The cd's will need a cover printed also, perhaps a simple cardboard sleeve.

Does anyone have any hints as to where to find this service, for a compettitive (=cheap) price?

I have been in touch with one business but they have been very slow in their replies, and I think it is time to move on to someone a bit more serious/professional. Not to say that 1 man operations and the likes would be out of the question. Just would llike to get them done.

I would appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks

Sam

Edited by samBKK

most printing shops will be able to do what you require. doesnt even cost too much..Id say around bht 15 to 20 max? but depends if you need them to design the cover as well.....

check with any of the printing shops in your area. i know one or 2 in ekamai area..but that could be near or far from you......

Hi everyone

thanks for the tips, I will follow up.

I know there is plenty of supply, but I am worried about selecting suitable quality disks, without necessarily picking out the most expensive. And also would like to make the whole process as smooth as possible..

Thanks again

sami

sambkk , when you not the cost , could you post it .

thank

i have a friend with tape / cd ( bouddha ) he has duplicata machine , i think cost for cd around 50 baht , that include cd / box / cover printed .

will ask him the next two days to confirm price !

wow slip with my English here !

Sambkk , when you know the cost of one cd , can you post it !

i just ring my friend father , he do Buddha tape and cd , sell in Sanam luang !

he told me 50 baht each for high number , include burning / box / cover printing

good luck

We get CDs done in quantity with black plastic box for about 14 baht. The jewel case style is a little more. For quantities over 5000 they do the artwork plates for free, under that they run about 6000 baht for the artwork.