What's The "unfriendly Cambodian Border"?

I herd there is one or 2 borders what are a bit unfriendly if you have many tourst Visas can some one tell me the name of it please.

If I go from Pattaya to Siem Reap then Phnom Penh then Sihanoukville then back to Pattaya am I likely to use this border on the way back?

Or Should I take a different Route?

Dose anyone know the official website for e viasa for Cambodia also?

And is it right you can only use them at certain borders?

I won't be getting A Vias for Thailand because I am going home back to the UK after nearly 4 years here and will be using my second Visa exempt.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, juice777 said:

So looking at google Maps I Woud be leaving via Poi Pet to get To Siem Reep,So I Should not have any problems leaving?

Correct.

Then when entering the country from Sihanoukville the closest crossing would be Koh Kong (Cham Yeam, Cambodia).

• Like 1

Correct.
Then when entering the country from Sihanoukville the closest crossing would be Koh Kong (Cham Yeam, Cambodia).

Thanks is that a friendly Border and is it likely I will need 20000THB in cash to show?

5 minutes ago, juice777 said:

Thanks is that a friendly Border and is it likely I will need 20000THB in cash to show?

No reports of problems at that crossing.

You probably will not be asked to show the equivalent of 20k baht but it is best to have in case you are asked to show it.

• Like 1

Ok thanks a lot

No reports of problems at that crossing.
You probably will not be asked to show the equivalent of 20k baht but it is best to have in case you are asked to show it.

49 minutes ago, Yeahbutwhytho said:

Why is that? I've just been twice this year and everything went ok, there is one man in the window was a bit talkative but the same as any other

The principal problem seems to be for people doing a Thai-Cambodian-Thai in-out border bounce. Others also have problems. They won't allow it or pull people aside and give them the third degree.

Payment don't seem to be working for me for the e-visa is there a thread on the Poi Pet Border?

I have herd it can be chaotic there I want to be prepared.

Or dose anyone know a Visa company from pattaya what can arrange transport and visa to there or Seam reap.

Payment don't seem to be working for me for the e-visa is there a thread on the Poi Pet Border?

I have herd it can be chaotic there I want to be prepared.

Or dose anyone know a Visa company from pattaya what can arrange transport and visa to there or Seam reap.

It worked the second time on my phone and I got the Visa in about 10 seconds.Should save a bit of hassle at the border and a page in my passport.

you need two copies of the visa one for when you leave thailand and the other when you return
Yes thank I know it said on there,have you used one before do they still want a bribe?