Submachine gun seized in ongoing Phuket crime blitz

webfact

Submachine gun seized in ongoing Phuket crime blitz

Eakkapop Thongtub

1528952105_1-org.jpg

Chaiyachet “Chet” Polta (left) and Korpkit “Jor” Sawasdee were both arrested at properties in Moo 6 in Kathu. Photos: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Police have announced that five more people have been arrested in their ongoing “Battling crime for the good of the community” campaign, which included the seizure of a submachine gun, various illegal substances along with other weapons and ammunition.

On Tuesday (June 12), under the direction of Phuket Provincial Police commander Maj Gen Teerapol Thipjaroen and deputy commander Col Sermpan Sirikong, Lt Col Pongpan Siripatnukul led a team to make two arrests in Kathu.

Arrest One

The 29-year-old Chaiyachet “Chet” Polta was arrested at a property on Moo 6, Kathu when he was found to be in possession of 1,970 methamphetamine pills (ya bah), 2.89 kilograms of marijuana, six bundles of kratom leaves, and eight bottles kratom juice.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/submachine-gun-seized-in-ongoing-phuket-crime-blitz-67499.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-06-14

8 hours ago, thaigirlwatcher said:

I don't see a submachine gun in the photos just some wooden device in the first photo. Am I missing something? 

Yeah. The bamboo stick is a smoking impliment and the machine gun is cunningly concealed as the mobile phone in the foreground, or it isn't, and we probably shouldn't smoke anything that looks like it has a barrel.

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2018 at 1:00 AM, thaigirlwatcher said:

I don't see a submachine gun in the photos just some wooden device in the first photo. Am I missing something? 

That "wooden device" is a sub blow pipe.  Capable of shooting out 100 words of b*llsh*t by the user, per minute.  ?

Edited by NamKangMan