Germany detains Tunisian suspected of planning 'biological' attack

rooster59

Germany detains Tunisian suspected of planning 'biological' attack

800x800 (3).jpg

An official carries a plastic barrel outside the apartment of 29-year-old Sief Allah H., in Cologne, Germany, June 15, 2018, a Tunisian man who was detained on June 13, 2018, suspected of planning an Islamist-motivated attack and the manufacturing of a "biological weapon" using ricin. REUTERS/Thilo Schmuelgen

BERLIN (Reuters) - German prosecutors have obtained an arrest warrant from a judge for a Tunisian man suspected of planning an Islamist-motivated attack and the manufacturing of a "biological weapon" using ricin.

The GBA Federal Prosecutor's Office said in a statement on Thursday that 29-year-old Sief Allah H. had been detained in the western city of Cologne on June 13 after a search of his apartment.

It said the suspect had bought 1,000 grains of ricin, a naturally occurring poison found in castor beans, and an electric coffee grinder online.

The prosecutors said they still had not determined how far the suspect was in the planning of an attack using ricin.

"There is strong suspicion that he had deliberately produced chemical weapons," the GBA said. "In addition he faces the initial suspicion of preparing a serious act of violent subversion against the state."

There is no evidence so far that the suspect is a member of a "terrorist organisation", it added. Prosecutors were also not aware that he had set a date and target for a possible attack.

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2018-06-16

46 minutes ago, Dasekel said:

Neonazis in Germany cause more problems than the refugees. Merkel deserved the Noble Pease Price for her decision.

Sure, considering what excellent names got it in the past, she would well deserve it too.

As for those neonazis sexually attacking hundreds of women at New Year in Cologne, stabbing passengers on trains, driving trucks on crowded markets and lately planning chemical attacks, you are right too, they cause more problems than the refugees.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Dasekel said:

What crappy comments. I am German and still think what Merkel did was one of the best and most human acts that came out of Germany ever. I am proud of her and Germany opening the doors and there is very little that has happened in Germany since. Neonazis in Germany cause more problems than the refugees. Merkel deserved the Noble Pease Price for her decision.

Suppose Adolf would not agree with you there

The whole mish- mash of introducing a culture that will eventually reject any other form of tolerance,integration or lateral thinking,as you yourself demonstrate,leads one to suggest 40 to 50 years from now Germany will indeed be in another hell of a mess

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sweatalot said:

"I am German and still think what Merkel did was one of the best and most human acts "

You are German?`you can't be serious. The Neonzis cause problems? May be  because somebody has to react against merkel's crime against the people that made the mistake  to elect her.

I am speechless

Personally I am speechless that anyone is permitted to post support for neo-Nazis, domestic terrorists, who have been convicted for the murder of innocents.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, altcar bob said:

Also I am speechless at a country that lets in elements that create such hostility , the Alternative for Germany offshoot would not exist but for the Merkel thinking,and as of "killing of innocents"  yes those rejected asylum seekers surely are doing just that, remember the Christmas market?

You're deflecting. It is contrary to forum rules to support any terrorist group. Neo Nazis have been charged and convicted for terrorism and other criminal  activities in Germany and elsewhere, including the murder of innocents. Precisely how do neo Nazi activities address issues related to Islamist activity? Our security forces have very clearly stated - they do not - only cause additional problems for the security agencies to address. A few examples of articles of neo nazi activity out of many...

https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/neo-nazis-global

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/national-action-arrests-neo-nazi-terror-offences-uk-suspicion-latest-news-woman-man-midlands-police-a8139276.html

https://www.dailysabah.com/investigations/2018/02/15/germanys-neo-nazi-trial-likely-to-drag-into-2019

Edited by simple1

15 minutes ago, simple1 said:

It is contrary to forum rules to support any terrorist group. Neo Nazis have been charged and convicted for terrorism and related activities in Germany and elsewhere, including the murder of innocents. Be interested to read your defence of murder and attacks on innocents by neo-Nazis. Just a few examples of articles of neo nazi activity out of many...

https://www.trackingterrorism.org/group/neo-nazis-global

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/national-action-arrests-neo-nazi-terror-offences-uk-suspicion-latest-news-woman-man-midlands-police-a8139276.html

https://www.dailysabah.com/investigations/2018/02/15/germanys-neo-nazi-trial-likely-to-drag-into-2019

And how many of the invaders are terrorists? You are blind on one eye at least. I don't think the Neonazis are terrorists. There were a few people who happened to be Neonazis and they were terrorists. That does not mean the whole group is a terrorists group. But I know for sure there are terrorists and potential terrorists among the invaders, that merkel invited. To make it clear I don't agree with most of the Neonazis' politics and world view. But who else in Germany is speaking out what the people think (and don't dare to say). 

Edited by sweatalot
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

And how many of the invaders are terrorists? You are blind on one eye at least. I don't think the Neonazis are terrorists. There were a few people who happened to be Neonazis and they were terrorists. That does not mean the whole group is a terrorists group. But I know for sure there are terrorists and potential terrorists among the invaders, that merkel invited. To make it clear I don't agree with most of the Neonazis' politics and world view. But who else in Germany is speaking out what the people think (and don't dare to say). 

Blind in both eyes,blank in mind and thinking  Waste of time arguing the supposed status quo......If they were not there  ( asylum seeking spongers),no threat for anyone,instead millions of Baht ,Drachmas, Euros ,Pounds whatever keeping an eye on up and coming terrorists ,the muslim kind

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sweatalot said:

Self declared members of neo Nazi groups have been convicted on terrorism charges, so you're posting nonsense.  

No I am not blinded to reality. On the other side of the coin I do note you and others always ignore the advice of our security agencies not to encourage hate. 

You may like to post "what the people think (and don't dare to say).- or are you worried you may get banned - so tough - LOL

17 hours ago, Dasekel said:

What crappy comments. I am German and still think what Merkel did was one of the best and most human acts that came out of Germany ever. I am proud of her and Germany opening the doors and there is very little that has happened in Germany since. Neonazis in Germany cause more problems than the refugees. Merkel deserved the Noble Pease Price for her decision.

If you want 100 million more just leave your borders open .