Witnessed another accident at Rama 4

sitti

While we were on our way to BMW dealership and almost at the destination, we witnessed another accident at Rama 4 right in front of that BMW dealership. This is the third accident I personally witnessed so far.

Watch right side of video:

Previous accidents:

Almost got into an accident today at Rama III

Witnessed an accident yet again at Ratchadaphisek Rd

2 minutes ago, jackdd said:

That's Rama 4 and not Rama 3

If you like to see crashing motorbikes i can recommend Phuket, you can see an accident every few days

Thanks, corrected it.

It appeared that rider was hurt really bad. He hit his head on that car quite badly. He wasn't moving at all. Hope he will be ok.

It just shows how an accident can happen from nothing... 

No one else involved in causing the incident...  It looks like the motorcyclist applied too much rear brake on the corner, skidded a little and the correction took him into the central reservation and total loss of control.

Carelessness...   hope the rider is ok, glad no one else was hurt. 

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

It just shows how an accident can happen from nothing... 

No one else involved in causing the incident...  It looks like the motorcyclist applied too much rear brake on the corner, skidded a little and the correction took him into the central reservation and total loss of control.

Carelessness...   hope the rider is ok, glad no one else was hurt. 

You don't think that hitting the silver car that he was alongside of, or the silver car hitting him had anything to do with it, then?

On 6/17/2018 at 3:32 PM, Just Weird said:

You don't think that hitting the silver car that he was alongside of, or the silver car hitting him had anything to do with it, then?

Think you watched a different video friend....

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

I think you need to review the video again, with your specs on.  Are you saying that the silver car didn't exist or that the bike wasn't alongside it?

The motorbike crashed because it hit the middle barrier, the silver car didn't contribute anything to it, so what are you talking about?

12 minutes ago, jackdd said:

The motorbike crashed because it hit the middle barrier, the silver car didn't contribute anything to it, so what are you talking about?

"The motorbike crashed because it hit the middle barrier..."

That wasn't shown in the video, the bike was on the offside of that car and it clearly hit the car, what are you talking about?

Edited by Just Weird

6 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

That wasn't shown in the video, the bike was on the offside of that car, what are you talking about?

a.PNG.d8b3cbb852f79744ed8934f8eabeb83f.PNG

Second 4 of the video, the motorbike hits the middle barrier, then falls over it (and hits the silver car)

Edited by jackdd

1 minute ago, jackdd said:

a.PNG.d8b3cbb852f79744ed8934f8eabeb83f.PNG

Second 4 of the video, the motorbike hits the middle barrier, then falls over it.

Bloody hell, you're right, I stand corrected. I thought the bike that crashed was going in the same direction as the silver car and the one that got it on the dashcam!