Any model makers out there?

Oh yeah.....had a couple beer last night and got to wondering what I would do after this beastie is done so got on ebay....yeah....you can all guess what happened then. I have the 1/16 Konigstiger coming now. It will make the t34 and the panzer look like mini toys when it is done. 505mm front to back. If I can mount a real gun in it my cat will terrorize the street in it!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

11 minutes ago, Can samui said:

Oh yeah.....had a couple beer last night and got to wondering what I would do after this beastie is done so got on ebay....yeah....you can all guess what happened then. I have the 1/16 Konigstiger coming now. It will make the t34 and the panzer look like mini toys when it is done. 505mm front to back. If I can mount a real gun in it my cat will terrorize the street in it!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Gott in himmel-a 1/16 King Tiger?

I think that you read one too many Commando comics in your youth.????

Beautiful modelling thus far.

32 minutes ago, Can samui said:

I looked it up and I found this one. Enjoy!

sasdfgtfklilopi.jpg

I recall when I was about 13, building a balsa wood airplane. On the day I was doing the finishing touches, applying decals, my mother was watching, so proud of her son. Being a tall lanky kid with big feet, I stood up,  said to Mother, "there, all done" and planning to step over it, I instead stepped on it !!! Crash.

Mother cried.

On 12/16/2018 at 4:12 PM, neeray said:

I recall when I was about 13, building a balsa wood airplane. On the day I was doing the finishing touches, applying decals, my mother was watching, so proud of her son. Being a tall lanky kid with big feet, I stood up,  said to Mother, "there, all done" and planning to step over it, I instead stepped on it !!! Crash.

Mother cried.

Neeray-what are you saying?

It's like something out of DH Lawrence..

Meanwhile..

154.JPG

Some double posts removed.

I used to build creepy crawly models (tanks) even owned a model  shop in a small town in Essex way back as well :smile:

Do keep us informed when the 1/16 Konigstiger arrives wont you.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:02 AM, Odysseus123 said:

Neeray-what are you saying?

It's like something out of DH Lawrence..

I will have to plead ignorance here Odysseus123. I am not aware of D H Lawrence, Googled his name but even that Wik enlightenment didn't help me much.

Thus, I do not understand the reference to Mr Lawrence.

Archived