FRAUD GANG WARS:  The British fraudster Tony Kenway executed in gang battle over UK savers’ stolen millions

webfact

I was briefly talking to a farang, who had lived in my State , in BKK.   I didn't pry, but he told me he worked for an "international bank."  Sounded like he barely finished high school.  Sure you do, pal.  Just how many boiler  guys are working here?  A few thousand?

2 minutes ago, moontang said:

I was briefly talking to a farang, who had lived in my State , in BKK.   I didn't pry, but he told me he worked for an "international bank."  Sounded like he barely finished high school.  Sure you do, pal.  Just how many boiler  guys are working here?  A few thousand?

State??

On 6/21/2018 at 7:16 AM, moontang said:

plenty, just go on craigslist if you fancy a job. if you like the go go scene or other night spots in suckumvit, chances are you've drank in one of their bars/clubs

3 hours ago, Happy enough said:

plenty, just go on craigslist if you fancy a job. if you like the go go scene or other night spots in suckumvit, chances are you've drank in one of their bars/clubs

the big declines in the biggest transvestite circus on earth came after they took over.  I have been trading stocks for 25 years, online...started with StreetSmart for DOS and a 9600 bps modem...the thought of even working for one of the legitimate brokerage firms makes me want to vomit.   A boiler room?  I would rather recite bible versus into a megaphone in front of NEP.

Edited by moontang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thai authorities had issued proceedings to deport Kenway, who had been in the country for seven years after moving from Marbella, for working illegally when he was executed.

Working illegally. That made my day. 

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, moontang said:

Banks don't employ young people anymore?  Really? 

Why would a "boiler guy", or any criminal,discuss his source of income and job with you if you didn't pry?

Edited by Just Weird

5 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Banks don't employ young people anymore?  Really? 

Why would a "boiler guy", or any criminal,discuss his source of income and job with you if you didn't pry?

you say that JW. but when they had IAM in q house in soi convent before they got raided they'd all be in local bars giving it the big un i'm a broker <deleted>. looking at the state of them it was very easy to work out these low class thieving scum had no chance of being in any legit banking or brokerage firm. they were almost proud of what they were doing. most earning FA and then go home every night to wank over ben afflecks pitch in the movie. 

ooh, i robbed a granny in derby of her life savings and am now splashing it in go go bars, what a man i am.

**PH, isn't that where you first started being a thieving c*** and making out you are some kind of successful businessman?

Edited by Happy enough
  • Thanks 1

yes, banks hire young people, but not people that barely made it through high school, speak zero Thai, and don't know the difference in Budapest and Bucharest.

Edited by moontang

He would of been allowed to work in Spain being part of the euro community.so he was up to no good there too.he would of caused untold misery to a lot of people and conning old folk out of there life savings.it also looked like he must of turned his partners over.this was not a nice man.worked for 7 yrs here too so someone was getting a pay off to turn a blind eye.this man would not of stopped if deported.he would of set up shop in another country and what happened to him for the price of a battered old pick up just shows his contempt for others.seems he was not such a smart guy ripping off other criminals in a land that people can be shot for less than the price of a new scooter.a self inflicted death sentence if you ask me.the world is a better place without the likes of his sort.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:20 PM, moontang said:

yes, banks hire young people, but not people that barely made it through high school, speak zero Thai, and don't know the difference in Budapest and Bucharest.

For someone who "didn't pry", you seem to know a lot about that person.