Plastic / Acrylic Sheets supplier in Phuket

js1

Hi All,

Anyone know somewhere in Phuket that supplies acrylic sheet? I'm looking for coloured opaque, and also clear acrylic. It's to be used for making a 3d LED lightbox sign for a business. I want to make the sign myself, so just need the plastic, but if they can custom cut it for me into the letters I need with a CMC laser cutter, then even better!  I can cut the straight parts I need myself, and bend then round the lettering etc.

Size of sheet I'm looking for varies, but might also want an additional piece for another project 200 cm x 100 cm.

Any help apprecieted, thanks.

• 6 months later...

In Dubai there is one called Blue Rhine, they deal in acrylic sheets and all types of signage. I bought these for my own restaurant. You can cut and bend it yourself using handsaw and heating equipment. But I would recommend you seek the help of the company people, because they have been doing this for years and know that very well. 

14 hours ago, Prachiya said:

In Dubai there is one called Blue Rhine, they deal in acrylic sheets and all types of signage. I bought these for my own restaurant. You can cut and bend it yourself using handsaw and heating equipment. But I would recommend you seek the help of the company people, because they have been doing this for years and know that very well. 

Your advice is probably a bit late and a journey too far.