Burning rubbish in middle of Bangkok?

MJKT2014

We are renting a condo in Bangkok and down the road on private land the occupants are burning rubbish regularly (2 or 3 times a week) with the smoke coming straight into our rooms as it is quite windy this time of year? I would have thought any open fires in Bangkok would be illegal these days? Where does one put in a complaint about it please? Ideally I would like to just post a photo online somewhere if the authorities allow that kind of thing and would act on it or am I just wasting my time thinking about it?

Google the city hall helpline for the city hall in your area . The number for Chonburi for example is 1337 open 24/7.You will get the usual negative comments regarding any  suggestion .

However you may be surprised at how helpful they can be regarding complaints of this nature .Good luck .

Edited by jippytum
  • Like 1

OP if you can find a way to resolve this obsession Thias have with burning rubbish, there are most likely people here that will pay you for the solution.

They have been doing this all their live and don't consider the affect it has on others. I do hope you can find a way to put an end to this as it is irritating.

• Like 1