VPN that is not based in the U.S?

bbabythai

2 hours ago, bbabythai said:

PUREvpn is rubbish. So many annoying features and messages. 2 yrs of driving me mad. Avoid pureVPN

Strange, I never get messages and it always works perfect - from any of it's many worldwide connections and recommend Pure

On 6/24/2018 at 12:01 PM, JoePai said:

Strange, I never get messages and it always works perfect - from any of it's many worldwide connections and recommend Pure

+2 (assuming Stocky was +1 about PureVPN)

9 hours ago, wpcoe said:

+2 (assuming Stocky was +1 about PureVPN)

Yep, I've had no problems with PureVPN, certainly no deluge of unwanted messages; works fine across my Windows and Linux desktops, Android mobile and TV-Box.

10 hours ago, bendejo said:

OP: there is a boatload of VPNs out of Hong Kong.  Wouldn't recommend going that way.  Same for Russia and eastern Europe.

why would you not recommend HK Vpns? What about the abovementioned ironsocket?

I had an issue with IronSocket this morning and BBC iPlayer a few hours before a friend was due round to watch the England v Belgium game over breakfast.  23 minutes later and IronSocket had replied and fixed the problem.  I've had excellent service from them for the last 5 years since they were HideMyNet.

https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-keep-anonymous-2018/

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 2:09 PM, guzzi850m2 said:

+1 for expressVPN, I bought it and are very happy with it.
In auto setting and when I am in Thailand, it normally sets the address to Singapore.
I think you can use it on 3 devices (or is it 5?) with one subscription. Win/Android doesn't matter.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I just bought an ExpressVPN 12 month ( actually 15 months for the first year) subscription for £78 .

Very happy with it so far.

You can have it running on 3 devices consecutively , if you want to add another just turn one off or you can have more than 3 running consecutively by paying a bit more ( I think ) .

Their support team were excellent as I had 2 separate issues which were both resolved quickly:

My speed dropped drastically when enabling VPN and WiFi would drop out and go to 3G/4G. Both these were resolved by changing VPN protocols on advice from support.

Was able to watch iPlayer and ITV Hub for the World Cup  games on iPad, iPhone or laptop to tv ( via hdmi) at will.

Edited by Andrew Dwyer