Thai Govt Considering A Nuclear Plant

george

Isn't it fun to make a mockery of Thailand and her people at every opportunity you could?

ThaiGoon,

I agree and I am quite taken aback by the hostile and if I may say so rather ignorant tone of this thread.I think it absolutely legitimate that Thailand should be looking at its nuclear energy options.This is happening all over the world given issues of secure supplies from the Middle East and elsewhere.Moreover nuclear is the ultimate renewable resource, and in some ways "greener" than other options.I have no doubt that Thailand has the technical resources, and in any event could receive first class technical assistance from the US,France or the UK.Safety and waste disposal are key issues, but I am sure Thailand can manage these.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it fun to make a mockery of Thailand and her people at every opportunity you could?

ThaiGoon,

I agree and I am quite taken aback by the hostile and if I may say so rather ignorant tone of this thread.I think it absolutely legitimate that Thailand should be looking at its nuclear energy options.This is happening all over the world given issues of secure supplies from the Middle East and elsewhere.Moreover nuclear is the ultimate renewable resource, and in some ways "greener" than other options.I have no doubt that Thailand has the technical resources, and in any event could receive first class technical assistance from the US,France or the UK.Safety and waste disposal are key issues, but I am sure Thailand can manage these.

unfortunately there are currently no shortage of examples that prove otherwise ..............

edit for clarity

Edited by Mid

ThaiGoon,

Dude, are you high or something? :o Are you willing to bet your life on that?? :D

I find your last sentence to be either extremely naive or downright silly. You can't even get a Thai government employee to ask a native English speaker to spell-check government signs. Do you actually think that they'll listen to the opinions of a 'bread eater' on this matter? You can't get most of them to wear a helmet while riding a motorbike. They simply don't make the cause and effect connection or they simply don't care.

The Thai male ego will not allow constructive criticism or any other kind. Kiss their hind-parts if you wish, but I ain't about to trust them with something that could finish us all off if there's an accident. :D :D