Refusing to give me System Key Number.

NoshowJones

I have paid an internet company, will name them if I am not breaking Thai libel laws, for an upgrade. They have taken the money

from my bank, they have sent me an activating code, but refuse to answer my emails asking them for the System Key no, I think it

is called.

It is not a Thai company, but may be an American company. I have also emailed my bank from their website asking them if they

can do anything about it, but so far have not answered me. This took place about a week ago. Is there anything I can do about it

or do I just have to write it off?

If you are using the free version in the bottom right is an "activate" button to click on. The "key" is usually 4x5 high case letters. If one box to put it in use a "dash" the same as the key shows. If 4 boxes just type in each set of 5 letters..

14 minutes ago, transam said:

If you are using the free version in the bottom right is an "activate" button to click on. The "key" is usually 4x5 high case letters. If one box to put it in use a "dash" the same as the key shows. If 4 boxes just type in each set of 5 letters..

Free version of what, did I miss something ?

22 minutes ago, transam said:

That's right Trans, I will try it again and let you know.

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

No, I tried that, but I will try again. Thanks

Open the program, if the activate button has gone you are in..In the bottom right corner there is a button "manage license"..click on that and it will tell you the expiration date....2019..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, transam said:

I think that's it working now, Thanks Trans, your a star, but I did use the uppercast letters before.

7 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I think that's it working now, Thanks Trans, your a star, but I did use the uppercast letters before.

You asked for advice in public and got a question at post #3. Maybe next time use private massages then you wont need to flag posts with confused.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fruit Trader said:

You asked for advice in public and got a question at post #3. Maybe next time use private massages then you wont need to flag posts with confused.

Advice may help other readers....

41 minutes ago, Fruit Trader said:

I wanted other posters to see how helpful Transam is.

1 hour ago, transam said:

Open the program, if the activate button has gone you are in..In the bottom right corner there is a button "manage license"..click on that and it will tell you the expiration date....2019..

That's exactly what happened.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I wanted other posters to see how helpful Transam is.

That's cool but next time add "guess the software" to the title then we can all play along and fire up the  TV mind reading machines. Make sense? 

BTW Watch out for the black cats.

• Sad 1