Land Wanted for House Chiang Mai

mav000

Looking for a plot of land within 30 minutes of downtown, near a big road, not to rural of an area.  Inside moo baan would be great. Lot size roughly 40mx40m, a bit larger would be fine. Access to water/electricity, property ready to build-dirt already there.  Like Doi Saket and San Kamphaeng areas, but would consider all areas not far from city proper. 

Looking for a plot of land within 30 minutes of downtown, near a big road, not to rural of an area.  Inside moo baan would be great. Lot size roughly 40mx40m, a bit larger would be fine. Access to water/electricity, property ready to build-dirt already there.  Like Doi Saket and San Kamphaeng areas, but would consider all areas not far from city proper. 

Don't know of any land but if you need a good English speaking builder once you get your land let me know, I can recommend a very reliable one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Not sure if you're here in CM, but if you are, I'd recommend you get on a bike and drive along the main roads in and out of town in an area you're interested in. Along most of those roads you'll find moobaan which are not the big corporate moobaan (Regency, Koolapunt, etc) but instead smaller ones where generally people can buy a plot of land and build a house of their own design. Sometimes these moobaan have really bad (or no) signage so you could drive past them a hundred times and never know, but there's heaps of em. Once you get inside you'll find handmade 'for sale' signs with a phone number, or ask the guard if there are any available.

I prefer these moobaan because they're not cookie cutter houses, they generally have more space between homes, lots more trees and greenery, the neighbors are far more interesting, and well, it's also far cheaper. I own two homes in these types of moobaan, one in Sanphisua and another in Doi Saket. There's several plots for sale in both of these moobaan right now. Bargains can still be found. One huge plot near my home just sold for about 1/3 market price because the previous owner lived in BKK and had no idea what the price should be since he had bought it over 15 years ago and had never returned to CM.

• Like 1