Majority support death penalty: Super Poll

rooster59

4 hours ago, CGW said:

Don't believe all you read about Singapore, they like to maintain a squeaky clean image, look at how many drug rehabilitation centers there are, they are not there because they have the "lowest level of heroine usage in the world" 

i believe in statistics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_opiates_use

the lowest level of heroin usage per capita in the world

4 hours ago, CGW said:

So, you are saying the vast majority of Thai Police & Politicians should be executed, there are few that would doubt that they are criminals, 

i don't have evidence if they are criminals. if yes-they should be punished. if they are Muslim terrorists, mass murderers or drag sellers -they should be executed. but no one wants to show me evidences. just usual leftist anti-government anti-elitist ranting...

4 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Where did you escape? Or ran away? 

I am still here. to judge you. don't worry. did you take your prescribed medicine?

Edited by Matt96

8 hours ago, Matt96 said:

and who caught me, you? show mt the proof that I am wrong. otherwise it's usual TV bullshit...

why? because decent law-abiding people want criminals executed? I thought that all politicians should act according to people's will, instead of pushing their agenda.

does it mean that with money and power you can be protected from the judicial system? This is what I am talking about!

that's why extrajudicial executions work so well -in Thailand, Singapore, China or Philippines. this is the only instrument against organized crimes, mafia, political or religious extremists.

mr T is abroad. and Thailand has nothing like CIA or KGB to get him there. sad but true. Noone can give him a cup of tea, if you know what I am talking about))...

Sorry Matt tried to help you but sounds as though your in the middle of the three S's.

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Chris, about the 1100 i believe that is a sample size to make a poll believable / reliant. You can find much about it on the internet (sample sizes ect my statistics days are way behind me but i read about it on the internet because I too found the numbers low but its seems to be commonly accepted). Problem is getting a good cross section of the population 

http://www.ncpp.org/?q=node/6

I think they believe it might be scientific if they have over 1100 people. But that is not the real problem; its how the poll was taken and its cross section.  (Quantitative approach)

Sounds as though someone wants to keep this a news item, me thinks.

Usually to give credibility they name a University. Some part of a ministry carried this one out.

1 minute ago, mark131v said:

Homosexuality? 

Possibly a three strikes and you're out system for the homos. Heavy fine for first offense and then jail term for repeat offenders, and if they become persistent offenders then the ultimate price to be paid for their offending.

4 minutes ago, Fish Head Soup said:

Possibly a three strikes and you're out system for the homos. Heavy fine for first offense and then jail term for repeat offenders, and if they become persistent offenders then the ultimate price to be paid for their offending.

Bloody hell mate there are a few pattaya lady boy frequenters who are on borrowed time if you was in charge....

Do you seriously believe that someones sexual preference should be on a par with kiddy fiddling, rape and murder?

Edited by mark131v
spelling

1 minute ago, mark131v said:

Bloody hell mate there are a few pattaya lady boy frequenters are on borrowed time if you was in charge....

Do you seriously believe that someones sexual preference should be on a par with kiddy fiddling, rape and murder?

I would have suggested whipping but they may enjoy it.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Matt96 said:

yes I trust Thai police. even corrupted police is better then criminals. many foreigners don't like the Royal Thai police because it punishes them for trying to bypass the immigration and labor laws of Thailand.

obey the <deleted> law and you will not need to pay bribes!

the first step to make the society better and less corrupted  - is to execute criminals, including officials taking bribes. China was was very corrupted country. but executing corrupted officials on stadiums - while millions watched it on TV -really helped.

Corrupt police are criminals. 

10 hours ago, Chris Lawrence said:

I think they believe it might be scientific if they have over 1100 people. But that is not the real problem; its how the poll was taken and its cross section.  (Quantitative approach)

Sounds as though someone wants to keep this a news item, me thinks.

Usually to give credibility they name a University. Some part of a ministry carried this one out.

I mentioned the cross section and yes it depends on how it is taken. Still I am convinced many Thais do support the death pentalty. I I am not against the death penalty as such, but I am against it because of the risk of executing innocent people. If there was CCTV and 100% ironclad proof (had to do in Thailand). I would not be against it if it was a really savage killing.

26 minutes ago, CGW said:

Saying you believe in statistics then referencing wiki? ?

yes i do. because this particular article has links to scientific data in it. if you really want to know the truth - go check this data.

or for you its more convenient to believe that death penalty does not help therefore all countries should legalize drugs and you pretend you don't see any fact which proves you are wrong? lol

• Sad 1