Blind of the beauty!

Hummin

Again it strikes me how blind some expats are!

Yesterday I meet this fellow accidentally on/from (reminds me of the tread "Whats wrong with foreigners") the neighbour table, and of course almost moved in to ours. Smiling couple who we enjoyed some small talks during the meal, and they also invited themselves to our next destination watching Belgium - Tunisia. Very friendly and smiling couple and he for whatsoever reason shared with me, how happy he was to meet her. Mye gf understand english very good, and paid attention to what he said, and I think his gf also speak and understand above avarage to. She looked at my gf with a grin on her face, and they start talk together for a long time left me alone with this happy chap. Seemed they had alot to talk about, and lucky me this fellow had a lot to talk about to. 

To make a long story short, it all comes down to him being very very happy having a young fresh good looking gf, and she not to happy with him. He talk to much, bla bla bla about not good enough cleaning, thaitime, family visits, I talking loud on cameraphone, Im lazy, and he do not want to go visit my family, not that she did care him not going, but she could not leave him alone there for reason she did not say. He is not willig to help out she say, and it seems like they two have  issues to sort out, about expectations and what they are willing to do for each other. 

He want a cleaning, chef, and a young sex partner, and she want to be taken care of including her family. I do not know more details, but this is where they are standing.  

And now he wants to be friends on fb ? the two girls already shared contacts. What to do? Should I deny my gf keep in touch to avoid future meetings, or is that what I have to suck up to? 

Edited by Hummin

33 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Yes, this is the norm in Thai-'Farang' relationships.

No, it is not, not every family needs to be taken care of! Som take care of themeselves. Also girls do fine taking care of themselves as well. No generalization, but I myselves like my gf take care of me, and I take care of her. No problem doing so, and good for both of us. Im more concerned about the happy chap whant to be part of my life, starting out as fb friends, and his gf and my gf got good connection already. 3 messages in the morning already, and plans for meeting and go marked. I will not accept his friendship, but will not ruin for my gf having a new friend. 

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

Wonder what your G/F ,said to his about you ?,you'll never know the truth.

regards worgeordie

Im aware of that, and maybe Im blind to. I understand a bit thai, and so far so good, but you can never be sure, and I hope I have common sense enought to treath her well. Them speak together, is same as we sometimes have to air our thoughts about our partners to someone. No relationship is perfect! 

Cleaning,a chef,and a young sex partner,she want's her and her family taken care off i agree with vacuum,this is the majority of relationship's here also among Thai couples.

If you want to talk about anything other than frivolous things i have a tip for you op,BUY A CAT.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

If you want to talk about anything other than frivolous things i have a tip for you op,BUY A CAT.

No, I want to talk about this weirdo want my fb friendship, and also living in the illution of everything being perfect from his point of view! 

Edited by Hummin

No big deal sharing facebook, it carries messenger, easiest way to make contact that is not requiring an immediate response. Only yesterday me and a couple of friends arranged a meet up for a meal, took all of 10 minutes discussion on messenger.

I don't see his matrimonial affairs are yet in the gutter, seems his girlfriend is having a little moan but may be reasonably happy. Biggest mistake he makes in my opinion is trying to ignore her family, he is however far from alone in this respect, there are many who voice the very same approach on this forum. It appears to be working ok for them......as far as they know ? many others who trod that path are already 'moving on'!!

Edited by 473geo

To be fair I wouldn’t want my wife hanging out with such a negative person as her influence could rub off on her . What if she’s asking your gf why haven’t you bought her  gold /land/house as that’s what every other farang does? I never do the foursome thing as it’s just manufactured friendships . 

9 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

To be fair I wouldn’t want my wife hanging out with such a negative person as her influence could rub off on her . What if she’s asking your gf why haven’t you bought her  gold /land/house as that’s what every other farang does? I never do the foursome thing as it’s just manufactured friendships . 

So the girl i the problem? Hm, good take on the issues here! Keep them coming, we learning something new everyday. 

The least Im worried about is her influence over my gf, and I could not justify denying her a new friend she like, Im more worried about being stuck with her bf!

23 hours ago, Hummin said:

What to do? Should I deny my gf keep in touch to avoid future meetings, or is that what I have to suck up to? 

Does your gf ask you to approve all of her fb "friends" or do you allow her from time to time to make difficult decisions like that without you?

Does she care if you deny her the right to keep in touch with that girl or anybody else?

And you seriously ask in this forum: What to do?

Get a life!