Mother arrested while riding with son, 4, to deliver drugs in Chon Buri

webfact

Mother arrested while riding with son, 4, to deliver drugs in Chon Buri

By The Nation

589581bee03b41424d9bc7508362922a.jpeg

Interior Ministry officials were saddened to see a four-year-old boy sobbing and begging his mother not to leave him after she was arrested for drugs offences in Chon Buri on Sunday night.

Ple (real name withheld), 31, was arrested at 11pm in front of a convenience store on Thessaban 17 road in Tambon Huay Yai, Bang Lamung district in a sting operation led by Sattahip district chief Anuchai Inthasorn, while delivering 2.58 grams of crystal meth or “ice” to an undercover official.

8a4a354158c4fbf508d9369d636b680c.jpeg

Anucha said his team had planned the sting after the earlier arrest of another woman, Kalong Sanitphol, 35, who said she had bought the drugs found on her from Ple.

The boy, who had been riding on the back of the motorcycle while she made her deliveries, sobbed and said repeatedly: “Mum, don't leave me. Go home with me.”

Both the mother and boy were taken to Bang Lamung police station, where the woman’s relatives were called to collect the boy.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30348540

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-06-25

20 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Sad for the boy but Thailand need to be strong and continue to bust this drug dealers big or small 

meny of this dealers are young people there are to lazy to get a job and work hard for them self and family 

quick money is not the way 

Maybe Justin Trudeau will come to the rescue?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The real problem is too many one parent homes with kids popping out all over the place. Women, use birth control or close those legs! Enough of kids being born to ill educated and/or ill equipped “mothers”. Stop the insanity!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Classic Ray said:

Twenty years ago the US were hammering marijuana users and suppliers, now many states have decriminalized or legalized it, as have Canada, and several other countries.

Even Thailand is working out how to license it for medicinal use, the same start point as the US and Canada.

The “war on drugs” is lost, it just remains to be worked out how to control usage so that it can be taxed and become a state income generator rather than an expense,  and not affect the health service too much.

Others have speculated on the fate of seized drugs in Thailand as we never see photo ops of their destruction, unlike every other crime dealt with by the police here. This might explain the reluctance to reduce that particular income stream.

marijuana is class 5 drugs how can you compare ice heroin yaba it is so bad for the users and there families 

and the war is fare from over and lost 

Stupid comment but no I not drinking and smoking and I am against hard drugs 

Just thinking about this a world full of Meth users with no self control where will they get their money for drugs?? 

Begging, stealing, or killing people just a point if you not to high to understand hard drugs make people addicted 

Marijuana is legal in meny countries now but we still don't know the side-effects of long term use 

I have seen with my own eyes what hard drugs do to people and it is not positive 

Young people think they can control the drugs but it's the drugs there control them 

Ask a alcoholic man about he have problems with alcohol what is his answer,  no no I am fine 

Same with drugs users 

Do you want be operated by doctors on drugs? Or sit in a bus with a bus driver high on yaba?

Probably not so my point is hard drugs is illegal and will always be illegal but young people will always experiments with drugs and meny will be addicted for life 

Just one more thing a lady take drugs and get pregnant thinking I can control it no problem but when baby get born what happens baby is addicted too 

I could continue to say and inform people about drugs is very dangerous but will they listen 

Probably not 

Edited by Rimmer
quoted baiting comment removed
  • Like 1

Just thinking about this a world full of Meth users with no self control where will they get their money for drugs?? 
Begging, stealing, or killing people just a point if you not to high to understand hard drugs make people addicted 
Marijuana is legal in meny countries now but we still don't know the side-effects of long term use 
I have seen with my own eyes what hard drugs do to people and it is not positive 
Young people think they can control the drugs but it's the drugs there control them 
Ask a alcoholic man about he have problems with alcohol what is his answer,  no no I am fine 
Same with drugs users 
Do you want be operated by doctors on drugs? Or sit in a bus with a bus driver high on yaba?
Probably not so my point is hard drugs is illegal and will always be illegal but young people will always experiments with drugs and meny will be addicted for life 
Just one more thing a lady take drugs and get pregnant thinking I can control it no problem but when baby get born what happens baby is addicted too 
I could continue to say and inform people about drugs is very dangerous but will they listen 
Probably not 
Well, good for you.
But with being alcohol at the first place and tobacco at number 6, I see no reason why these drugs are legal and their use is tolerated while others still illegal and users are stigmatised as junkies.
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Same with drugs users 

Probably not 

I understand that for narrow minded people it is too complicated to understand that drugs replacement molecules must be free and that even drugs should be almost free, then nobody needs to rob anybody.

And people who cannot educate their kids: it's their problem, if they were not idiot  parents their kids would not have problem with drugs.

Anyway, no need to argue as we know that it will happen sooner or later as the drug war is lost, and soon all the retarded monkeys who call themselves government will also die.

• Like 2

I agree with an earlier poster who speculated that the mother may well have been forced into this to provide for her child as the father has done a runner.  It is an accepted fact that the average Thai male lacks a paternal gene and flees at the first sign of morning sickness.  There is no mechanism for gathering child support money from him.  If there were, perhaps fewer mothers would not be forced into prostitution and the like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree with an earlier poster who speculated that the mother may well have been forced into this to provide for her child as the father has done a runner.  It is an accepted fact that the average Thai male lacks a paternal gene and flees at the first sign of morning sickness.  There is no mechanism for gathering child support money from him.  If there were, perhaps fewer mothers would not be forced into prostitution and the like.
Thailand is still in the stone ages regarding laws that make the father pay for the children.
It is beyond my understanding why there is no law yet.
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, grkt said:

I understand that for narrow minded people it is too complicated to understand that drugs replacement molecules must be free and that even drugs should be almost free, then nobody needs to rob anybody.

And people who cannot educate their kids: it's their problem, if they were not idiot  parents their kids would not have problem with drugs.

Anyway, no need to argue as we know that it will happen sooner or later as the drug war is lost, and soon all the retarded monkeys who call themselves government will also die.

can I ask you this? 

do you take drugs? 

Do you have any education? 

Do you have a job? 

Do you hate all government in this world? 

And how will people pay for their drugs if no job or do you mean drugs should be free of charge but who wants to pay for that?  Government?  Mafia? 

If no profit nobody will produce or sell it 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

if my comment was ridiculous so yours is a fantasy dream for drug addict wake up do you really think ice heroin etc will be legalized? 

and you said only idiots won't understand why sorry I thought only idiots take drugs but meaby drug users is normal people in your world but not in my world 

Yes, all drugs should be legalized, or decriminalised, at least. Regulating drug trade and treating addicts is the only rational course, just like we deal with alcohol. Jailing this woman, separating young child from a patent  is the worst solution for her, her family, and the society, everyone loses. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CLW said:

Thailand is still in the stone ages regarding laws that make the father pay for the children.

I find it really great and hope that it never changes ! Accidents happen and I won't pay for them if the idiot girl want to keep it.

\

5 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

can I ask you this? 

do you take drugs? 

Do you have any education? 

Do you have a job? 

Do you hate all government in this world? 

And how will people pay for their drugs if no job or do you mean drugs should be free of charge but who wants to pay for that?  Government?  Mafia? 

If no profit nobody will produce or sell it 

Drugs is almost free to produce, this is why the profits are so huge. Sell them what they cost to produce and handle, then no more problem.

6 hours ago, CLW said:

Perhaps legal departments are busy coming up with new TM30 laws, and over stay enforcement, you know, the real issues that threaten society

• Like 2

Perhaps legal departments are busy coming up with new TM30 laws, and over stay enforcement, you know, the real issues that threaten society
Got you. Same as with the once required data at 90 day reports such as bank account, visited hospitals, car brand and color, licence plate number, etc.
Makes you feel like a criminal on probation who has to report about it's whereabouts.

I find it really great and hope that it never changes ! Accidents happen and I won't pay for them if the idiot girl want to keep it.

\
Ever heard about contraception?
Not to mention STDs...
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CLW said:

Ever heard about contraception?
Not to mention STDs...

I talked about accidents but I understand that some small size guys cannot understand what it means ?