Do Thai women like beards ?

Bonobojt

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not having read any of the replies, I'd say that the human being is a complex creature, and as each has their own particular character that includes likes and dislikes, the answer to your question would be,

some do, some don't.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, robblok said:

Depends on the woman.

But personally I hate having a beard.. the moment i don't shave for a few days everything starts to itch. I can't imagine having a beard plus the GF does not like it at all gets sore when kissing ect. 

i don't shave for a few days everything starts to itch.

That's not a beard, that's stubble.

One has to let the beard grow a bit and the itch goes away.

In my experience, no women likes a beard, wherever they are from.

Pre travel beard update report - I’m 1 month into my beard growth journey, I’m taking extra care of it this time, Beard oil etc .. out of boredom i decided to join a Thai online dating site and my profile pictures are me with a beard, granted quite a short beard (between 3 to 4 week growth).

so far I am getting messages from hot Thai women of all ages still, despite the beard. 

It appears that there are many Thai women out there who like beards (short beard at least). Whether or not they would ask me to shave it off, or they will shave it while I’m sleeping remains to be seen, I’ll know in the near future, but so far so good. 

My next update will be some time next month when I’m actually in Thailand 

2 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

Pre travel beard update report - I’m 1 month into my beard growth journey, I’m taking extra care of it this time, Beard oil etc .. out of boredom i decided to join a Thai online dating site and my profile pictures are me with a beard, granted quite a short beard (between 3 to 4 week growth).

so far I am getting messages from hot Thai women of all ages still, despite the beard. 

It appears that there are many Thai women out there who like beards (short beard at least). Whether or not they would ask me to shave it off, or they will shave it while I’m sleeping remains to be seen, I’ll know in the near future, but so far so good. 

My next update will be some time next month when I’m actually in Thailand 

Many of those women will just want to part you from your money. Unless they want to marry you and support you for the rest of your life, their claims of "love" should be treated with suspicion.

As a previous poster said, they take whatever comes with the wallet.

On 6/26/2018 at 11:42 AM, ratcatcher said:

Do you like clean-shaven women?.  Very few Thai men can grow a full beard as Northerners do. IMHO, clean shaven and a decent cologne.

I like a natural woman. I want to see hair where it is supposed to be; eyebrows, underarm, back, pubes etc.

Shaved my beard off last night. Now I regret it. I look into the mirror and remember why I grew one.

COLOGNE!!!! I don't want to be Nancyfied. Nivea! It starts with you. Dear, me.

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I like a natural woman. I want to see hair where it is supposed to be; eyebrows, underarm, back, pubes etc.

Shaved my beard off last night. Now I regret it. I look into the mirror and remember why I grew one.

Image result for hairy womanImage result for bearded old man

You like body hair and beards? Hirsute yourself. They just tend to add another 10-20  years to your appearance in many cases.

51 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Image result for hairy womanImage result for bearded old man

You like body hair and beards? Hirsute yourself. They just tend to add another 10-20  years to your appearance in many cases.

The girl is a dead ringer for my first Dagenham girl-friend's mother. The guy is the image of me until yesterday when I shaved it all off.

Who cares what you pool like? It's how much love you have in your heart that's most important.

OP reminds me of a good friend's son who's 22 and still a virgin when he came to Thailand. ????

My friend had told me to make sure that he'd come back "as a man." Lol

The problem was that he said that he'd never pay for sex. 

We were at a pub in Ubon, but I had to leave earlier. When I woke up the next morning, I saw that big smile in his face, and I knew it. He was a man! lol..

It turned out that he got laid by the owner of the bar ( no name, no shame) and only paid for his beer and some shuts.

He even made himself a few years older, which made me laugh for hours.

OP, they love guys with a beard, if the beard owner has a lot of money.

Best of luck, with, or without one! ????

5 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I get it. Somebody, pretty stupid looking, is in the mirror now, right? 

• 1 month later...

Update - I’m on my third week in Thailand, and finally have good WiFi connection, so figured I’d update you all on this serious topic. 

Bangkok - I stayed in Bangkok only 5 days, I’m on a budget so couldn’t afford hotels, I had to rely on Thai woman with there own apartments, not easy to find, a lot of them still live with their family, but if I had a hotel room I think I would of gotten laid for sure. This seems to indicate that many Thai women will sleep with a man who has a good sized beard. 

Jomtien - I met a older woman, 39 years old, who said she liked my beard and we hangout a lot and had sex a lot. I had many offers to meet other girls, but I don’t want to sleep around due to increased STD risk, and I was getting my release with the older Thai woman. The ginger beard was a success in Jomtein.

current situation - I’m in Udon Thani, getting many rejection looks by many young Thai girls but also getting some non rejection looks too, and also messages on the dating apps. Got some girls that want to meet, not sure about sex. Seems like girls here are not use to seeing beards, I won’t stay here long, today I might meet a girl, I’ll report/update again in the near future. 

4 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

Update - I’m on my third week in Thailand, and finally have good WiFi connection, so figured I’d update you all on this serious topic. 

Bangkok - I stayed in Bangkok only 5 days, I’m on a budget so couldn’t afford hotels, I had to rely on Thai woman with there own apartments, not easy to find, a lot of them still live with their family, but if I had a hotel room I think I would of gotten laid for sure. This seems to indicate that many Thai women will sleep with a man who has a good sized beard. 

Jomtien - I met a older woman, 39 years old, who said she liked my beard and we hangout a lot and had sex a lot. I had many offers to meet other girls, but I don’t want to sleep around due to increased STD risk, and I was getting my release with the older Thai woman. The ginger beard was a success in Jomtein.

current situation - I’m in Udon Thani, getting many rejection looks by many young Thai girls but also getting some non rejection looks too, and also messages on the dating apps. Got some girls that want to meet, not sure about sex. Seems like girls here are not use to seeing beards, I won’t stay here long, today I might meet a girl, I’ll report/update again in the near future. 

Why report back?  Not like being new is anything new for the 300,000 members of Thai Visa.  299,000 know Thai women hate beards.  But people who are new to Thailand usually think the know more than people who have lived here for 20 years.  

i first come to thailand 12 years ago...'fell in love with thai lady at Phuket'..  she cut my beard off...

things didnt last with her..ive had many many thai ladies since her..

i have never grown a beard since then--it makes most men look older..

i think most thai ladies dislike beards- they also dislike too much hair on other parts of the body...

they dont seem to have any problem with balding men....

Bangkok - I stayed in Bangkok only 5 days, I’m on a budget so couldn’t afford hotels,

Off-topic but this intrigues me.  Did you really come to Thailand with not enough money to stay in a cheap guest-house?  Surely you must be joking.  What if you can't find a willing woman whose floor you can sleep on?

I visited Bangkok last month.  Stayed in an air-con room within metres of Asoke BTS and the park to jog in.  300 baht a night.

Oh - the others are correct IMHO - Thai women definitely do not like men with beards ????

10 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

In my parlance this sounds like poncing.

So I'll wade in on this.

Yes we all know West Asians (I'm excluding Indians, Pakistani's etc) just don't have much facial hair, so it can be a bit of a novelty factor.

So, Mrs G can tolerate some stubble, a full beard she thinks I look homeless, and prefers me clean shaven

On 6/5/2019 at 1:37 AM, possum1931 said:

It does not matter how ugly a guy is, and there is nothing uglier than facial hair.

All that really matters is how thick your wallet is.

It is what it is.  My wife doesn't seem to mind ugly.  Smelling like a goat she doesn't like.

1978:

image.jpeg.5ab7ec2e25c1eda9de29f35c99425173.jpeg

Couple years ago:

image.png.d25e2952db7a5fef0a6bf9f7984b536e.png 

On 6/17/2019 at 8:17 AM, Isaanbiker said:

OP reminds me of a good friend's son who's 22 and still a virgin when he came to Thailand. ????

My friend had told me to make sure that he'd come back "as a man." Lol

The problem was that he said that he'd never pay for sex. 

We were at a pub in Ubon, but I had to leave earlier. When I woke up the next morning, I saw that big smile in his face, and I knew it. He was a man! lol..

It turned out that he got laid by the owner of the bar ( no name, no shame) and only paid for his beer and some shuts.

He even made himself a few years older, which made me laugh for hours.

OP, they love guys with a beard, if the beard owner has a lot of money.

Best of luck, with, or without one! ????

Reminds me of being in the US Peace Corps.  We went to Khon Kaen.  Thai language teacher took us to a brothel and explained the ropes.  Girl with the number badges sitting on the bleachers. 

Anyway, he explained that if you go somewhere, you have "arrived" if you connect with a woman. Like "I went to Khon Kaen". "Did you get there?"  "Yes, I got there".

On 6/7/2019 at 4:07 AM, geronimo said:

Not having read any of the replies, I'd say that the human being is a complex creature, and as each has their own particular character that includes likes and dislikes, the answer to your question would be,

some do, some don't.

No. Thai women , in general consider beards as smelly, dirty, ugly and a contrivance to hide the face. But in the ME beards and moustaches are considerd positive and holy. Think the Ayatollahs and The Taliban And Al Qaeda.  The hipster, top knotter beardy thing will fade out soon. Historically beard and long hair became unfashionable during world war one due to lice infestations. 

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

So I'll wade in on this.

Yes we all know West Asians (I'm excluding Indians, Pakistani's etc) just don't have much facial hair, so it can be a bit of a novelty factor.

So, Mrs G can tolerate some stubble, a full beard she thinks I look homeless, and prefers me clean shaven

Average Pakistani below

pak.jpg

Don’t listen to these guys saying Thai women don’t like beards, I’m here now sporting a decent sized ginger beard and I’m getting females wanting to meet me. But in Isaan cities it seems that beards are less common to see, and a lot of women here don’t seem to like it, but in more tourist areas, Bangkok and Pattaya, beards are more accepted and Thai woman there seem more keen on them. Also noticed that older Thai women seem to like my beard more than the younger women. 

Archived