Thai doctor and family die in Canadian car crash

webfact

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

While car accidents are sadly not uncommon in any country, suggesting the deceased had a ‘monkey’ licence implies your opinion of Thai’s is awful. 

Thankfully, voicing this opinion also affords us [thaivisa members] insight of your despicable character such that any point you wish to make may automatically be assumed to be bias, ultimately unworthy and quite frankly stupid. 

Thus, the only point you have successfully made is that of your questionable nature.

So according to you having a Thai drivers means you can drive. You don't even live here or have a Thai DL like most us do. Its a joke to get one here. Sorry, to state the reality and facts about a Thai DL. 

10 hours ago, inThailand said:

So according to you having a Thai drivers means you can drive. You don't even live here or have a Thai DL like most us do. Its a joke to get one here. Sorry, to state the reality and facts about a Thai DL. 

Nope.. thats not what I wrote... perhaps your reading compreihension is not what it should be.

I questioned your use of the term 'monkey licence' and the implications of that. 

I'm am left somewhat bemused by your suggestion that I don't live here [Thailand] or have a Thai DL like 'most of you'.... Most of who, by the way?... 

I do agree that Thai Driving licences are incredibly easy to acquire, the tests are extremely basic and highly flawed. I suspect this is the point you were trying to make but lacked the faculties to articulate your point in reasonable manner without implying that a significant proportion of the Thai population are 'monkeys'.... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Nope.. thats not what I wrote... perhaps your reading compreihension is not what it should be.

I questioned your use of the term 'monkey licence' and the implications of that. 

I'm am left somewhat bemused by your suggestion that I don't live here [Thailand] or have a Thai DL like 'most of you'.... Most of who, by the way?... 

I do agree that Thai Driving licences are incredibly easy to acquire, the tests are extremely basic and highly flawed. I suspect this is the point you were trying to make but lacked the faculties to articulate your point in reasonable manner without implying that a significant proportion of the Thai population are 'monkeys'.... 

You don't live here and you never had a Thai monkey license. But your an another TV expert with no actual experience. 

• Sad 1

On 6/27/2018 at 5:22 PM, oldrunner said:

So sad. Important to acclimate oneself to local conditions. Maybe the driver had driven in Canada before and it was a matter of "an accident".

They are not called accidents anymore. As vehicles are driven by humans and human error is mostly the cause.  They are called collisions. You will find the word collision used a lot in the Canadian press to describe this event, but you will not find the word accident.

4 hours ago, inThailand said:

You don't live here and you never had a Thai monkey license. But your an another TV expert with no actual experience. 

You are correct... I don’t hold a Thai Monkey licence.... yours says ‘monkey’ on it?  

‘Your an another’ ???  This offers much more insight into the quality of your comments, we know who the monkey is now - on an intellectual level of course!