Australian man argued with Thai girlfriend before she fell to her death in Pattaya

webfact

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

more than enough for the funeral. hes not paying for a party.

Had to do a funeral here in Pattaya 4 years ago, the cheapest was Siam funeral directors, 40,000 baht that includes all disbursements, however this was a farang which costs more than a Thai.

RIP lady

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Get Real said:

Yeah, I can only feel sorry for you. I probably have the experience of around 20 funerals. Just take your bunch of nonsense somewhere else. 2 funerals in the same family. Yeah, that´s BIG knowledge man! At least you make me laugh. Seems like your girlfriends family and the rest of that village not go by tradition. However, they seem to be greedy enough anyway! Good luck in the future.

It is a pity that some people find it impossible to comment on other members' posts without displaying supposed superior knowledge and utter rudeness.

• Like 1

A troll post has been removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

10 hours ago, theshu25 said:

You probably have no idea at all about this lady and her family and Probably have no idea about her boyfriend either. I was always taught if you have nothing nice to say,say nothing. 

This is Thaivisa,  a discussion forum . I already said R.I.P to the lady . 

My comment was based on the news article when her boyfriend said:  

"I’m here on holiday but come here quite often to see my girlfriend,” " 

And you are right , we don't know nothing about their lives , still I have no problems discussing it on a public forum as long as it's within the forum rules. Thanks. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, balo said:

20k is normal to pay for a Thai funeral , nothing wrong with that . The girl probably came for a poor Isaan family in Udon Thani.  

But I question how well he knew her , since he only visited her during his holidays . So she lived in Pattaya when he was not on holiday?  Most probably a working girl with lots of personal problems.. 

A minor point for sure but the OP indicates the girl is from Uthai Thani.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, balo said:

The girl probably came for a poor Isaan family in Udon Thani. 

21 hours ago, balo said:

But I question how well he knew her , since he only visited her during his holidays

21 hours ago, balo said:

So she lived in Pattaya when he was not on holiday?  Most probably a working girl with lots of personal problems.. 

Jesus Wept.

Another TV Sherlock.

Two "probably's" in the above...……..

Hey Columbo, and you know all of this how?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Another TV Sherlock.

You are right , we don't know anything about their lives , still I have no problems discussing it on a public forum as long as it's within the forum rules. Thanks.