Heads up

Seems the BIB are taking this speeding lark very seriously. Just done a trip on the AH1/32 from Kamphaeng Phet to BKK. I know that there are camera's on that road. But this time they had road blocks as well, fining everyone that was going over the speed limit. I was doing my usual 105kph seems that's fine (It's a 90kph road) but everyone that overtook me was stopped ask the go to the side of road and pay up. They were giving out a receipt so not your usual just give me the monies.

There were 3 of these things on the way down, but only two on the way back, that might have been because the first section of road going north after Ayutthaya it was peeing down.

Might be a good idea to take it easy if you travel that way. Or any way come to that.

Camera's everywhere now trying to collect tea money even near our village going into the main town they have put a 70 k limit on a non busy 4 lane road with a wide yellow marked bit in the middle.

No sign saying the speed limit is enforced by camera.

My truck has been in a photo twice allegedly but we have not received anything through the post stating calculation figures for the alleged speed over other than a guess.   

Archived