Plumbing Pipe Light Fixtures? Anywhere?

moonseeker

Has anybody seen them available around here? 

I am aware they can be made DIY, Ibut I prefer to buy them done or possibly from somebody who could make them to simple given specs. Thank you all and nice weekend. MS>

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=pipes+lights+industrial&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi23aeChfnbAhVIfysKHTCeDiEQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=718&dpr=2.63

HomePro BangSaray have the old style lamps, cant remember if they have the old style fittings though, will check next time we are there.

Very easy to make them I would think, the hard part could be finding the cast plumbing fittings and joining electrical thread lamp holders to water pipe thread fittings. 

So, the next step would be locating pipes & fittings for a DIY "with a little help from my friends"......:-)? Anybody seen them cut and threaded already? Pl. see below. Tried the various shops around Pattaya, no luck yet.

Thank you all. MS>

xsBMpWS.jpg

Edited by moonseeker

Why steel when there are any amount of plastic fittings available for electrical? I wouldn't like to use anything that transmits electrical current here, when the standard of electrical work is so abysmal. Even if you do the work yourself, in future years someone else may have to do some work on the fitting.

You could spray the plastic with a metallic paint to make it more "steel like".

• Like 2