Home Premier 5,600 Baht

Business 6,600 Baht

Ultimate 32 Bit 8,600 Baht

Ultimate 64 Bit 8,700 Baht

Office 2007 Basic OEM 7,900 Baht

Office 2007 Small Business 11,500 Baht

Office 2007 Pro 14,900 Baht

All prices incl. VAT 7%

Anyone know a place that has ultimate in stock?

I went to the Microsoft 'party' or whatever you want to call it at Pantip this afternoon - only business was available. They said ultimate would arrive in '2 weeks', and IT City was taking 'orders' for it. Laaaaame !!

I went to the Microsoft 'party' or whatever you want to call it at Pantip this afternoon - only business was available. They said ultimate would arrive in '2 weeks', and IT City was taking 'orders' for it. Laaaaame !!

Vista Ultimate not in stock in Thailand. They will order it from Singapore, approx. 2 weeks delivery time.

What's the difference between 32 & 64 Bit :o ?

About 100 Baht it looks. :D Sorry, couldn't resist. Instead of writing the details out here, this link tells you everything > 64 bit computing

Not all CPUs have 64-bit ability. So you have to be sure your CPU supports 64-bits before deciding to use the 64-bit version of Vista. The problem is applications have to be written specifically to support 64-bit and will be a while before those changes take place.

What's the difference between 32 & 64 Bit :o ?

64bit has better security at the expense of some backwards compatibility. Running 32bit with half a brain will give you good enough security though. For at least a year or so I'd stick to 32bit as alot of software vendors won't have compatibility issues fixed until then.

You can check out your processor's abilities with Securable

AllFeatures.png

Vista Ultimate not in stock in Thailand. They will order it from Singapore, approx. 2 weeks delivery time.

Today I was in IT City Pantip and they had it. Don't know how much, if in other stores, etc.