ARROGANT GIT

mercman24

42 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

i was in the DIY store on sukhumvit yesterday, a German ? guy in front, the till girl gave him about 7 , 20 baht notes, he goes off on one,saying he wasnt going to accept the 20s, wanted to see the manager,his partner was embarrassed tugging at his arm, the poor thai girl on the till did not know what to do, but a bloody good dig in the ribs by me and telling him to get a f*** life, and stop holding up the quesue done the trick, he must live here by the stuff he bought, what an attitude,  i see him leaving the store still waving his arms about, he he, and then i gave the nice girl on the checkout 5 x 100s in exchange for a 500 note lol, (oh there was a thai guy between us he , had this big smile on his face when the dig in the ribs worked he he,), no wonder Thais dont like some of us if this is his superior attitude, would he have done this in his own country ?think not, and if this person is a thaivisa reader, you need to change your way of life it you are living here. as a knife in the back hurts a bit

What about your own hypocritical arrogance and "superior attitude" in this incident?  That's acceptable, is it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1