Lions eat 'rhino poachers' on South African game reserve

webfact

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

Now shooting a water buffalo that travels at 2 km/hr, that takes REAL skill!

It looks like Don Jr but I don't think he would let himself get as dirty as that.

Its both of the orange clowns offspring that should have been swallowed or dribbled down Ivankas chin instead, Don Jr. & Eric

Edited by TumblinDice

On 7/6/2018 at 1:47 AM, Saraphee said:

Where can I send congratulations to the lions?

One can only hope that some of the tourist 'trophy hunters' were amongst them.

You could send a note addressed "Dear Leo" to General Delivery, Sibuya Reserve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

Now shooting a water buffalo that travels at 2 km/hr, that takes REAL skill!

It looks like Don Jr but I don't think he would let himself get as dirty as that.

6 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

It's a Cape Buffalo and can hit speeds of 35 MPH. I agree with your sentiment though, trophy hunters are scum.

Also, solitary males, cause more accidents than lions, but that's no excuse to kill them for fun, "it is their country".

Edited by KiChakayan
  • Like 2

On 7/7/2018 at 8:26 AM, Saraphee said:

This evil minded creature was one of those I hoped had helped the lions get full tummies.........

Who is she?

The giraffe doesn't 'look' dead - but it's hard to tell.  Did this blood-thirsty idiot kill a giraffe???!

13 hours ago, TumblinDice said:

Now if only the magnificent animals could take out these less than sub human species, the world will be much better off... 

KPFK73URHC4XECVWVCIGFLHSGI.jpg

donald-trump-jr-hunting-africa-kulture-hub-370x260.jpg

"Now if only the magnificent animals could take out these less than sub human species, the world will be much better off"

Couldn't agree more, and have been saying for a long time that I have FAR more in common with some animals than the sociopathic/'love killing for the sake of it'/quite happy to harm others if it results in more wealth for myself -  human scum. ?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

The giraffe doesn't 'look' dead - but it's hard to tell.  Did this blood-thirsty idiot kill a giraffe???!

She certainly did and boasted about it defence of Walter Palmer, the ugly american who killed Cecil the Lion two years ago.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Saraphee said:

She certainly did and boasted about it defence of Walter Palmer, the ugly american who killed Cecil the Lion two years ago.

Who is this appalling sub-species of humanity?

Genuine question, as I haven't the faintest idea who she may be - and have no doubt that she (along with the others...) are a sub-species of humanity.

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Who is this appalling sub-species of humanity?

Genuine question, as I haven't the faintest idea who she may be - and have no doubt that she (along with the others...) are a sub-species of humanity.

Tess Thompson Talley - it's a rare black giraffe she's desecrating. But she's not alone just google 'giraffe killers' and see what slime you turn up.

• Sad 1