Bonehead for the day. Pic.

watcharacters

I stopped in front of a Seven  a day or so ago and while my friend went inside to get  some water I noticed this in the street.

I appears to be a  heavy duty tool for shutting a water valve.    I was there for a good 5 minutes and no one showed up to work   with it.

I think  it could cause a  hell of a lot of damage to a car  that  runs into it.      Good thing it's grey so it pretty  much blends in with the pavement.   The photo enlarges on my lap and maybe on your's as well.  So to see it better it's just behind the rear wheel of  the motorbike and leaning towards the power pole.

Forgive them Lord as they often haven't  even a tiny  clue.      ?

IMG_2478.thumb.jpg.c1823993c7813a390f9fcedcdb31ba27.jpg

• Like 1

Well I don't have a pic but here is another bonehead.     Last week we were parked at a 7/11 in there small parking lot in Minburi.     This Thai girl about 20 pulls up and parks here Civic and blocks the exit so we or anyone else could not get out.      We  were getting ready to leave so my wife walked over and asked her why she parked there, blocking the driveway.    Her reply was"their was no where else to park"!.     

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NoMeAmes said:

Are you new in Thailand or why are you still surprised at the lack of logic in everyday Thai life? 

Please do  me  a favor,  NoMeAmes.

Please address  how you conclude there was surprise in either of the two above posts.

I can't speak  in regards to the first reply but as far as my post goes, it serves as a warning to drivers that  there are endless possibilities to get tripped up by the stupidity of others  in the Kingdom.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:00 PM, NoMeAmes said:

The need to post this indicates a level of surprise for me. 

Decent answer and I did post that it serves as  a warning to the driving members of this forum.     Attention to the road cannot be overemphasized. 

18 hours ago, kannot said:

dont forget when you hit  this its YOUR fault, Thai logic  you should have seen it there............I aint joking

Kannot, I understand what you believe but I know it is not quite so black and white as you imply.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:44 AM, kannot said:

dont forget when you hit  this its YOUR fault, Thai logic  you should have seen it there............I aint joking

Thai + logic = oxymoron.

Not meant to be a flame, but... if you were so concerned why didn't you remove said tool & place it against the power pole or lay it on the road beside the valve access ?  just wondering.

16 hours ago, malt25 said:

Not meant to be a flame, but... if you were so concerned why didn't you remove said tool & place it against the power pole or lay it on the road beside the valve access ?  just wondering.

Taken in for working without a work permit.

Or being beaten to death by an enraged Thai for going out his way to touch and move his property.