I Want To Find The Nicest Bars And Discos In Bkk, Need Some Advice

raittdog

I want to find the nicest Bars and Discos in BKK, I have been asking the wrong people and I keep ending up at dodgy places like Boss late night and Lucky and Bed supper and Q bar which I didnt like too much(good for an occasional visit). I did like one place called Bar Yantree on Rachada soi 5ish in Pump Up. Looking for more of that as well as more expensive classy joints too. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I want to find the nicest Bars and Discos in BKK, I have been asking the wrong people and I keep ending up at dodgy places like Boss late night and Lucky and Bed supper and Q bar which I didnt like too much(good for an occasional visit). I did like one place called Bar Yantree on Rachada soi 5ish in Pump Up. Looking for more of that as well as more expensive classy joints too. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Don't know about BKK, but if ever you are down in Pattaya, you will find some really classy bars in soi 6 ( Yodsac) they will welcome you with open arms ( legs too) Keep you entertained for as long as you like. You may never seek anywhere else again. :o