After Trump hails release of Thai kids, netizens ask: what about immigrant children?

webfact

8 hours ago, Ceruhe said:

I don't see the connection from one thing to the other....mind you I don't understand the whinging about the illegal immigration in the first place.

It's not about illegal immigration. It's about separating children from their parents. Something that was also done under Obama. Democrats and Republicans are such hypocrites. 

4 hours ago, gr8fldanielle said:

How many children are separated from their families by the prison system?

How many children are ripped from their mothers womb by planned parenthood?

Why are people so worried about protecting children from being trafficked, being kept safe, have healthy food, education, medical, but no one thinks about the homeless American adults and children living on America's streets.

There has been a 314% INCREASE in adults arriving at the border with kids they are not NOT related to! That is not a family. That is child trafficking!

And who are the netizens???

Yeah, there is more concern for illegal aliens than American children by the TDS crowd.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gr8fldanielle said:

How many children are separated from their families by the prison system?

How many children are ripped from their mothers womb by planned parenthood?

Why are people so worried about protecting children from being trafficked, being kept safe, have healthy food, education, medical, but no one thinks about the homeless American adults and children living on America's streets.

There has been a 314% INCREASE in adults arriving at the border with kids they are not NOT related to! That is not a family. That is child trafficking!

And who are the netizens???

You can't possibly compare the two. Usually the kids who have both parents put in prison are placed with relatives. That's far less traumatic than putting them in a foster home. Not to mention a detention center. 

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

That´s not the object here. The object is the ones that is separated.

Well Trump changed the law so that those ones (~10%) that do arrive with parents are no longer separated - the separations were already happening under the three previous presidents, of which two were Democrat. So why should Trump and Republicans get blamed? He shouldn't of course, but the left use anything they can, including lies, to attack Trump, in an attempt to get votes. And the far left want open borders.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jspill said:

Well Trump changed the law so that those ones (~10%) that do arrive with parents are no longer separated - the separations were already happening under the three previous presidents, of which two were Democrat. So why should Trump and Republicans get blamed? He shouldn't of course, but the left use anything they can, including lies, to attack Trump, in an attempt to get votes. And the far left want open borders.

Because they are still not re-united. Yes this happened before, but it wasn't such a widespread policy. But yes, the Democrats are also being hypocrites when they had no problem when Obama did this. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jspill said:

Yes, but the fact still remains, that many of the 10% is still beeing held separately.

19 minutes ago, tumama said:

Because they are still not re-united. Yes this happened before, but it wasn't such a widespread policy. But yes, the Democrats are also being hypocrites when they had no problem when Obama did this. 

4 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yes, but the fact still remains, that many of the 10% is still beeing held separately.

They are being reunited as of yesterday, first wave. According to the planned deadline.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/10/us/migrant-children-reunification-immigration.html

Let's hope the parents won't willingly put them at risk of being separated - as well as rape and death - again.

Edited by jspill
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Get Real said:

Never thought the day would come, when I actually agree with the netizens. So, what about it Mr. Trump? How are you going to sneak and lingure your way out of this one? I guess a snake always finds it´s way.

Get Real, time to live up to your name. You are equating kids who accidentally wandered into a cave and got trapped with kids who are being trafficked by drug cartels, sexual predators, and people violating US borders? I knew the netizens were simple-minded, but this takes the cake. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

Get Real, time to live up to your name. You are equating kids who accidentally wandered into a cave and got trapped with kids who are being trafficked by drug cartels, sexual predators, and people violating US borders? I knew the netizens were simple-minded, but this takes the cake. 

The meaning was that I agreed with them about Mr. Trump. For me this is totally separated from the rescued kids. I thought that was something that the cake over your shoulder would understand, without explaination. I am deeply sorry for that. Won´t happen again.

Edited by Get Real

9 hours ago, Get Real said:

The meaning was that I agreed with them about Mr. Trump. For me this is totally separated from the rescued kids. I thought that was something that the cake over your shoulder would understand, without explaination. I am deeply sorry for that. Won´t happen again.

I'm beginning to think that you don't understand much about the illegal immigration issue. You just see a certain name and start frothing at the mouth. It's a common symptom for those with TDS. With therapy you can hopefully recover and lead a normal life. Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bkkgriz said:

I'm beginning to think that you don't understand much about the illegal immigration issue. You just see a certain name and start frothing at the mouth. It's a common symptom for those with TDS. With therapy you can hopefully recover and lead a normal life. Good luck.

Oooops! So, then you are going to put the new Nobel prize winner in theraphy too. Just look at the news today, and that is only one example of of many prominent persons that have said exactly the same. The link to todays news on Thai Visa is also provided for you: 

I guess we all know who needs theraphy here, right?

22 hours ago, Get Real said:

Never thought the day would come, when I actually agree with the netizens. So, what about it Mr. Trump? How are you going to sneak and lingure your way out of this one? I guess a snake always finds it´s way.

that pesky ILLEGAL part is ignored...hmmmm. I wonder if reality will ever be considered by the left leaning media

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mdmayes said:

What a hollow small man tRump is. 

Yeah sure, why would anyone want to stop illegal immigrants from entering the country, how cruel that would be to the leftist ideology, to hell with the law, sovereignty and its citizens.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Trump. Any gripes you have in life are due to Trump. Anything from warts to not having money is trumps fault. You holy duty is to bitch about him until you die.

Or so I've learned from the mighty netizens.

well said Tuner, the leftists run on emotion and empathy. reality and common sense are not allowed

22 hours ago, djjamie said:

If Trump found the cure for cancer "Trump Derangement Syndrome" would still have people complaining that he is racist towards cancer. 

Good to see him acknowledge a job well done.

You just formed a parallel between a cure for cancer and imprisoning children, you sick puppy.

1 hour ago, mcambl61 said:

conveniently left out that ILLEGAL part.....no bias here at all 

that pesky ILLEGAL part is ignored...hmmmm. I wonder if reality will ever be considered by the left leaning media

Yeah sure, why would anyone want to stop illegal immigrants from entering the country, how cruel that would be to the leftist ideology, to hell with the law, sovereignty and its citizens.

well said Tuner, the leftists run on emotion and empathy. reality and common sense are not allowed

Yeah, yeah! I guess we can say that you don´t lean to the left. After that, did you have something substantial to say?

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

You just formed a parallel between a cure for cancer and imprisoning children, you sick puppy.

no, he gave you an example of the ridiculous type of propaganda that people are buying into so they can show their phony moral superiority

7 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yeah, yeah! I guess we can say that you don´t lean to the left. After that, did you have something substantial to say?

yes, it was said clearly but you don't want to see it, just deflect an ignore it, well done

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

Illegal children.

illegal immigrant has no age limit, if the law says that please show me. your empathy contest and selective outrage is not a law, but I am sure you would like it to be

2 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

illegal immigrant has no age limit, if the law says that please show me. your empathy contest and selective outrage is not a law, but I am sure you would like it to be

According to the UN the separation of immigrant children is illegal due to that fact that it “amounts to arbitrary and unlawful interference in family life, and is a serious violation of the rights of the child,”  The ACLU seem to agree, hence why they have started a court case against it.

7 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

no, he gave you an example of the ridiculous type of propaganda that people are buying into so they can show their phony moral superiority

There is nothing phony about being morally superior to those who justify separating children from their parents and incarcerating them because of the actions of their parents.  You're going to hell.

Nothing about stopping illegal immigrants, its about locking up their kids.

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

There is nothing phony about being morally superior to those who justify separating children from their parents and incarcerating them because of the actions of their parents.  You're going to hell.

wow, you are triggered easily

4 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

According to the UN the separation of immigrant children is illegal due to that fact that it “amounts to arbitrary and unlawful interference in family life, and is a serious violation of the rights of the child,”  The ACLU seem to agree, hence why they have started a court case against it.

I will type slower. the UN does not have ANY jurisdiction over US border and immigration, thank god for that. Neither does the ACLU.

Fix the laws and loopholes and make sure the border has no easily crossable areas. problem solved. Instead it is used to get votes and make the SJW's cry and shout instead of fixing the problem