German allegedly overstayed visa for nine years, 55 others arrested in latest X-Ray Outlaw foreigner raids

webfact

1 hour ago, ancharee said:

I say again you still think people locked up in IDC have a smile on there face, I fully understand why you have a smile on your face and also enjoy having fun hearing about someone's misfortune,  it just sums you up

You forgot to say self imposed misfortune. That is in my book not classified as a misfortune to have sympathy for.
Otherwise I do not have fun out of somebody´s misfortune, due to that outer circumstances made it impossible to avoid.
An overstay is never impossible to avoid, and certainly not a 9 year long one.

So, it doesn´t sum me up to anything else than a person that understands to do right instead of wrong. Next time you want to accuse me of someting, be sure to have a little bit more than only thin skin on your feet. You are just competing against thick socks and full leather shoes.

Edited by Get Real
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, pi2005ni said:

All badges on thai police and army uniform must be certified. You cannot wear what you want .

Not so. I've seen more than one wearing SAS (UK) wings and I know first hand that they don't give those away with the morning cornflakes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, freebyrd said:

Not so. I've seen more than one wearing SAS (UK) wings and I know first hand that they don't give those away with the morning cornflakes.

Rumers say that Asia in general and Thailand in particular produce copies….:whistling:

4 hours ago, bumpkin said:

I wonder how many German's are so proficient in the English language as to be able to teach English ?  If they are so capable,  why would they choose Thailand to practice their skills?

I've actually met Germans who speak better English than English people do.

8 minutes ago, freebyrd said:

After 9 years coherent in the country we can assume that this German speak thai as well...

Edited by ttrd

7 hours ago, Phuket Man said:

They are ?

Looks to me that they arrested someone who flouted immigration rules for 9 years.

Good for them.

Just one person.  

It seems a bit crazy to me- they're arresting people who are gainfully employed and presumably spending in Thailand, probably every penny.

23 minutes ago, freebyrd said:

Fair comment.  There is some truth in that, because English language is so poorly taught in schools these days. 

As for language used on TV, surely that is not necessary,  or the monosyllabic world of computer games ...........       (     signs of a grumpy old man  writing this ☺️ )

2 minutes ago, bumpkin said:

Fair comment.  There is some truth in that, because English language is so poorly taught in schools these days. 

As for language used on TV, surely that is not necessary,  or the monosyllabic world of computer games ...........       (     signs of a grumpy old man  writing this ☺️ )

What's wrong with grumpy old men?

Are you an orphan?

Test tube baby?

Show yourself!

9 hours ago, Get Real said:

Sorry, didn´t think about that. Yeah, you are right! I guess he will say he have no money and stay in IDC with a smile on his face. :cheesy:

I have never made fun of the rich because we never know what the future holds for us, but...and by prudence, I do not make fun of the poor either :cool:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trujillo said:

In America, he'd be on TV with his supporters saying how unfair it was and he's got a family and blah, blah, blah....Only in the States do we not seem to understand the word illegal. 

You know Europe so badly?

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

I once visited a uniform making shop in Tapa-Jan, and saw buckets full of badges, insignias and decorations of all shapes colors and purposes lining the floor, apparently, you can decorate yourself to look like a veteran navy seal while pushing a pencil in some office...

Most of the officials at CM Immigration are bedecked in regalia like this - Looking at them you would have thought they fought and gave their lives for their country, when in fact the medals are more than likely for being able to use the toilet without pi$$ing on their hands, or for managing to tie show laces correctly. Never mind though, looking the part is all important here, superficial; at best, lightly scrape the surface to reveal the turd beneath.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

I have never made fun of the rich because we never know what the future holds for us, but...and by prudence, I do not make fun of the poor either :cool:

I can not care less if he is rich or poor. Totally irrelevant. I guess you never laughed and made fun of a very stupid decision either? In that case you are going to be a very unique person.
An extremely stupid decision is what I call an overstay of 9 years.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Get Real said:

You forgot to say self imposed misfortune. That is in my book not classified as a misfortune to have sympathy for.
Otherwise I do not have fun out of somebody´s misfortune, due to that outer circumstances made it impossible to avoid.
An overstay is never impossible to avoid, and certainly not a 9 year long one.

So, it doesn´t sum me up to anything else than a person that understands to do right instead of wrong. Next time you want to accuse me of something  e sure to have a little bit more than only thin skin on your feet. You are just competing against thick socks and full leather shoes.

More like competing against a idiot, whatever mistakes this man made he is paying the price now, but you on the other hand just like to gloat no wonder you have called yourself ( a very irritating member ) Put on your thick socks and full leather shoes and disappear 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ancharee said:

More like competing against a idiot, whatever mistakes this man made he is paying the price now, but you on the other hand just like to gloat no wonder you have called yourself ( a very irritating member ) Put on your thick socks and full leather shoes and disappear 

Not gloating at all. From start I just expressed my opinion about this man and his behaviour. If you do not wish me to continue the discussion with you, and later will choose to call me repeating myself an idiot that is gloating. Yeah, up to you. I guess a good solution would be to not quote me then, so I do not have to dwell my opinion more than one time, right?

Just so you know. I am going to stay irritating, and the shoes don´t walk away. They stand firmly on stable ground.

6 hours ago, Get Real said:

I can not care less if he is rich or poor. Totally irrelevant. I guess you never laughed and made fun of a very stupid decision either? In that case you are going to be a very unique person.
An extremely stupid decision is what I call an overstay of 9 years.

No offence but you answered seriously to a sentence that was not "an answer"  to you and in fact was not serious in the least. It was a reference to a joke:

"Do not make fun of the rich you do not know what the future holds for you" (people are supposed to laugh) and I added ...and by prudence, I do not make fun of the poor either.

I understand it was a totally misunderstood,  somewhat:offtopic2: I reckon.  

so :sorry:  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

No offence but you answered seriously to a sentence that was not "an answer"  to you and in fact was not serious in the least. It was a reference to a joke:

"Do not make fun of the rich you do not know what the future holds for you" (people are supposed to laugh) and I added ...and by prudence, I do not make fun of the poor either.

I understand it was a totally misunderstood,  somewhat:offtopic2: I reckon.  

so :sorry:  

No need to be sorry. I didn´t know that, and did not understand the underlying meaning. Obviously because my first language ain´t english. I stand corrected. As you explain it, though, it actually sounded a bit funny. :smile: As for beeing off topic, if so, don´t worry. That is something we all are from time to time.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Get em, Big Joke.

How dare they, taking liberties.

Lock em up and throw away the key.

unnamed (5).jpg

Lovely image of a douche nozzle acting tough for the cameras, towering over the guy with a forced urine sample in the foreground.  Another one he's strutting up and down the line of them, like some wanna be Marine drill instructor.  Nothing against rounding these guys up, go for it, but jeez, the drama and bullshit with this guy aping for the cameras, cheapens an otherwise good effort.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 1:49 PM, JAG said:

Ah! I wondered why the lady teacher who runs the school cadet detachment wears para wings and a combat infantryman badge!?

Maybe she was....