More "phee maphraw" rounded up in second Beach Road crackdown this week

snoop1130

8 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

it is low season for the police force remember they need money for Mia noi, wife etc but why they not round up the drug dealers on the beach?? 

are they not suspicious enough?? 

Or taxi drivers with broken meters? 

Given the deafening silence around the woman who alleged Pattaya policeman groped her in the station, I would imagine Plod enjoyed 'taking these girls' particulars down.'

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

it is low season for the police force remember they need money for Mia noi, wife etc but why they not round up the drug dealers on the beach?? 

it's quite funny actually!I was drinking facing beach road last night and never saw a police force gathering girls for tea money.. 

Perhaps they only swarmed the lower side near soi 6 so the tourists going to walking street were not disturbed. 

• Like 1

I think you can easily make 10k if you raid all bars and clubs in Walking St alone.All round PATTAYA  raids can net millions?I wonder if anyone will dare to do a simultaneous raid at 00.00????luv to watch VDOs

1 hour ago, Mickmouse1 said:

I think you can easily make 10k if you raid all bars and clubs in Walking St alone.All round PATTAYA  raids can net millions?I wonder if anyone will dare to do a simultaneous raid at 00.00????luv to watch VDOs

Already getting at least 10k from each bar already, if ya catch my drift

17 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

I always wonder where those dealers get the drugs.

Edited by 300sd

22 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Eh .! What a coconut girl coo'ing  " I go with you " constitutes acting in a suspicious manner .. And we thought getting dressed up in sexy kit was part of the deal I mean they would'nt look quite the same dressed up in boiler suits would they .?

Depends on the boiler suit and who's wearing it. ☺️
image.jpeg.342f3c73b8b80e6ccb1c384354b9d288.jpeg

Most of them are out there looking for customers between their phone pings from the online dating/social media sites.

No worries for them.  If they totally move them out they will still be very busy but just sitting at home, or waiting at a bar....

Edited by bkk6060

9 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Oh the pettiness that dogs Thailand's officialdom.   Just women trying to get enough money for paying school fees and taking care of old family members. 

its probably the old family members that do the complaining, people are stupid

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 6:21 PM, snoop1130 said:

Targeted were women wearing sexy clothes and acting in a suspicious manner.

Counting my blessings here, that they didn't bring me in for wearing a loud shirt in a built up area...

16 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

A bit of spit and polish, and everything buffed right out...

Some agreed to be palmed-off by the "phee maphraw" who enjoy a drink of

coco milk from the odd hairy nut or two.