WORK PERMIT FOR TEACHERS

Hey Folks,  

I am a Teacher in Chainat Province.  My school applied for a PCC(Police clearance certificate) from the local police station and it took almost 20 days to issue me a PCC. We went to do work permit along with all the documents but they have denied my PCC and suggested to apply a fresh PCC from BKK. So I couldn't figure out why my  PCC was denied.

Had anyone Faced this kind of issues for a work permit?

A WP does not require a police check only applying for a non-B based on teaching some consulates require a police check. (And of course some schools want to see a police check).

Suggest the police check was not the issue. Maybe the waiver from the teachers council?

• Thanks 1

I would say the police clearance certificate was not accepted because it was not issued in Bangkok. The  police clearance service center in Bangkok is the only location  that can issue them now as far as I know.

See: http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/eng/

As said a police clearance certificate is not normally require for a work permit application.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I would say the police clearance certificate was not accepted because it was not issued in Bangkok. The  police clearance service center in Bangkok is the only location  that can issue them now as far as I know.

See: http://www.pcscenter.sb.police.go.th/eng/

As said a police clearance certificate is not normally require for a work permit application.

As far as I know, the forensics unit in Chiang Mai along the Mae Rim Road will still process an application. It's always been sent on to Bangkok though.

Police clearance in Korat.

You can obtain your Thai police clearance certificate at the forensic police department in Joho. It can take up to 15 working days to be returned. Location is below.
ศูนย์พิสูจน์หลักฐาน ๓
Sura Narai Rd, Tambon Cho Ho, Amphoe Mueang Nakhon Ratchasima, Chang Wat Nakhon Ratchasima 30310
044 370 235

• Like 1