Culture Ministry aims to set up committee for ‘Wild Boars’ movie

snoop1130

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, goonnerone said:

No problem with this so long as the kids and the family of the diver that dies gets some money 

Apparently with the film 'The 33' about miners being rescued, not a bean was given over to the victims!  The film makers made money and the miners got nothing!

Make a movie  !!! have these Ministries got nothing better to do ? Let these kids get on with their lives which were saved. Many more kids have been killed on the roads since this episode to rescue the thirteen and who gives a d@#n about educating road users ?

Cha Ching  Ba Baht... sad  True colors.. no learning English, no learning to read in Thai or English,  no attention to following directions..

Let's see how long will it before another Group pulls something off like this again in the hopes and rationale of making money..

...any more works in progress of the Chinese Tour Boat Splash... RIP..but it is Cha Ching..

6 hours ago, Eligius said:

I particularly liked your comment about a certain inspiring portrait getting the boys through their ordeal

But which inspiring portrait - traditional Asian or nouveau continental? 

The movie will be made. The question is how to make it a quality and accurate movie.

A lot of money will be involved at the front end and the back end. How can we insure that those originally involved receive some of that money.

The actors should be from the nationalities involved and speak their national language.

From what I've seen, many of the boys, themselves, are precoscious, alert with acting abilities....especially little Titan. The coach is weel spoken and could play himself. The staff psychologist appears to be grossly overstating the damage done to the boys phsychy. I believe that the boys would love to play a role in a film.

There are females involved. The love interest between the English diver and his Thai sweetheart. The families and the cave entrance community. Even the girl in the live of the lost navy seal.

On the whole Thailand, in the main, did show positive to the world and that's what any government council should insure.

I'm looking forward to a great, blockbuster movie.

BTW, i heard rumors that Lin-Manuel Miranda  is working on a musical for broadway.555

Control the narrative by controlling the press and then controlling those interested making either movies or documentaries, and control the flow of funds to the proper individuals to boot.

2 hours ago, connda said:

Control the narrative by controlling the press and then controlling those interested making either movies or documentaries, and control the flow of funds to the proper individuals to boot.

Yes indeed. The junta is all about full-spectrum control. 

The sign of frightened, insecure little men.

On 7/20/2018 at 12:59 AM, canuckamuck said:

Yes I don't think Hollywood will be too keen on Thailand's suggestion or their desire to control the project. Hollywood would like to have the government's cooperation, but they certainly don't need it. They could make the whole movie in another country.

And undoubtedly  will if there is too much interfering. 

3 hours ago, 5633572526 said:

So the government now wants to profit from these kids misfortune instead of the kids themselves 

Hardly misfortune. They elected to explore the cave, then got caught by the flooding. No reason they, or anyone else, should profit from it. 

41 minutes ago, Jonmarleesco said:

Hardly misfortune. They elected to explore the cave, then got caught by the flooding. No reason they, or anyone else, should profit from it. 

The Kardashians elected to explore human stupidity, then got caught by celebrity...and profited mightily from this "accomplishment"!

I'd rather see money flowing to incredibly courageous kids than to incredibly fake celebrities...

Archived