Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Sex noises from next door inspires Facebook post - now Thai TV gets involved

webfact

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colin, you call yourself a 'cranky old bugger' but I think it's time you added the words 'male chauvinistic' between 'cranky' and 'bugger', because your remark totally reeks of male chauvinism. It is shocking, disgusting and soooo predictable on this particular Forum. :sick:

3 minutes ago, Yann55 said:

Colin, you call yourself a 'cranky old bugger' but I think it's time you added the words 'male chauvinistic' between 'cranky' and 'bugger', because your remark totally reeks of male chauvinism. It is shocking, disgusting and soooo predictable on this particular Forum.

Ohhh...hope it does, I'll have to get some lessons from him. ?

You're not one them SJW's are you Yann?

:laugh:??

17 minutes ago, Yann55 said:

Colin, you call yourself a 'cranky old bugger' but I think it's time you added the words 'male chauvinistic' between 'cranky' and 'bugger', because your remark totally reeks of male chauvinism. It is shocking, disgusting and soooo predictable on this particular Forum. :sick:

I agree..he is shocking..just when you think that all is quiet..Colin starts up again.I (and many another poster) have begged him..

"Jest leave yer guns at home Col..jest leave yer guns at home.."

But he never listens..the last Isaan cowboy rides on.

This is no country for old men.

8 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

My problem with this post is the video link is not available. Let's get some video going! Where is the video link. Sanook only has screen shots. Where is the link?

in the lower right hand corner of the second screen shot.

8 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Probably because you were staying in quality accommodation they had installed proper doors which are quite soundproof. Thai apartment blocks have doors made of plastic or composite, and are hollow. I hear all corridor noises from my room. I solved the problem by making a noise blocker from an old heavy stiff mattress I no longer use. This I affix to the inside of my door with plenty of overlap.  The sound proofing qualities of the mattress blocks all noise from the corridor, such as idiots talking loudly outside their room at 3am, fools slamming their doors etc etc, and I can get an uninterrupted night's sleep.

My arent you just living the life.

11 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Sounds like the man is giving the woman a good hiding,

rather than having sex.makes a change from noisy motor bikes,

cocks crowing,builders hammering away,karaoke,you know 

the typical sounds of Thai life.

regards Worgeordie

It does actually sound like she's being beaten. 

That's not funny at all. 

A few years ago, I had a couple in the condo on my floor who liked lunchtime sessions. She was very loud. They were probably unaware of the condo cleaning staff, who used to gather in the stairwell to listen in.

12 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Fashion a small piece of mirror, the mirror from a compact make up is about the right size. Slide it quietly under the gap below the bottom of the door and the floor, so it is lying flat on the floor. Then look into the mirror at an angle of about 45 degrees with your eye close to the mirror, you will be able to see the whole of the interior of the room, thereby getting the whole vivid scene, as well as the explicit vocals.

How often do you do this? 

13 hours ago, Yann55 said:

I thought this thread was about a neighbour not happy about noisy sex.

Yet you want to attack me why?

You not getting any yourself? ?:shock1::cheesy:

I had this problem once, my gf sounded like a yelping seal. One of the naybors made the same sound from outside, she heard it and that was the end of the yelping. Also had one of my roommate's girl screaming every morning about 3 am so I also recorded and plated it back on the loudspeaker at 6 am and it woke them up! She stf up after that. Pounding on the wall is also effective. 

22 hours ago, HooHaa said:

I dont recall reading that tne neighbors put recodings of themselves up on social media or were in contact with a local tv station.

As for your car analogy, its laughable.

I think you have failed to grasp the point; let me spell it out for you.  I am not condoning the neighbour who put the recording on her FB page.  I suggested that the noisy lovers were sharing their sexual activity in the same way - albeit to a smaller audience.

To further illustrate this unwanted sharing, I pointed out that a number of drivers also shared their taste in music by deafening all about them at traffic lights.

Glad I brought some sunshine into your life.

On 7/20/2018 at 2:05 PM, BWPattaya said:

Reminds me of a girl I knew many years ago in Nana Plaza. She was deaf and couldn’t speak. During sex she was unbelievably noisy but she had no idea. A few months later I was back there and she recognised me. Same thing happanwd again. 

I take it this was way back when you could still get it up?

On 7/20/2018 at 9:40 AM, berybert said:

So its so loud she cant hear her alarm clock, but had to go to the corridor to record it. 

Probably not that loud then.

Reminds me of a uk tv comedy sketch where the lady calls the cops and complains that the man next door walks around naked in full view from her bedroom window.

Cops turns up and looks out the bedroom window but can't really see into the man's house.

When he points this out the lady says 'yes, but if you move that chair and climb on top of the wardrobe and lie down you can see clearly'

?

Might have been a Dave Allen sketch, not sure.

On 7/20/2018 at 10:24 AM, HooHaa said:

Just another example of  an idiot sharing the details of other peoples private lives on social media.

Unfortunately, until you live next door to  idiots like Miss Moan and Mr. Grunt, you will never understand how awful it is.  Been through this twice. 

I understand this poor woman's pain.

5 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Unfortunately, until you live next door to  idiots like Miss Moan and Mr. Grunt, you will never understand how awful it is.  Been through this twice. 

I understand this poor woman's pain.

Oh, there would  be a confrontation.

But not via face book

Archived