Quiet, Comfortable Room In Chiang Mai?

OliverKlozerof

Looking for a place to stay in CM for a week or more. Primarily want QUIET (i.e., no barking dogs, loud music, people yelling, construction, traffic, etc.). Away from main tourist area, super clean, newish. Any recommendations for specific places or areas? Thx.

1 hour ago, Mooner said:

You have been to Thailand before right. If you find all of your requirements please post to where it is as you will make alot of people happy.

Been living in BKK 12 years. I have apt in Udom Suk which is quiet. Currently in Khon Kaen in quiet hotel. Yeah, hard to find, but possible.

On 7/23/2018 at 3:54 AM, Mooner said:

You have been to Thailand before right. If you find all of your requirements please post to where it is as you will make alot of people happy.

555  I also seek the same thiings but end up moving alot around CM...I did find out in mae hia behind the airport pretty quiet and may return there...thais never seem to stay in my building..maybe is TOO quiet and isolated for them  ?

Also out by canal rd chiang kian by the 700 stadium or san pi suah...north of old city--dbl ring rd area....hang dong too

AVOID NIMMAN!!!!

• Like 1