Most Dangerous Area(s) of Bangkok

utalkin2me

On 7/24/2018 at 10:26 AM, FritsSikkink said:

No, out of your mouth with your non existing stories about violent muggings on Sukhumvit. 

again whats up with all of you to disagree or not believe when someone comments on dangerous areas or incidents,

Axe gang members no petty criminals, arrests show 
The Axe Gang comprises juvenile delinquents suspected of a series of brutal robberies recently. 

They roamed the city on the back of motorcycles, hunting for victims. And when they found one, they attacked him or her with an axe before stealing the victim's valuables. 
Most of these attacks took place on a pedestrian bridge or by the roadside, especially on Sukhumvit Road and Thong Lor, an area popular with shopping and dining in Bangkok. 

Mr Narakorn, who was now robbing victims in the Asoke area with fellow gang members, was caught on July 10 by the Crime Suppression Division (CSD). 

Thong Lor district -- the main target of the Axe Gang -- has a higher rate of crime because it is a rich neighbourhood with many popular entertainment sites. 

Thong Lor district -- the main target of the Axe Gang -- has a higher rate of crime because it is a rich neighbourhood with many popular entertainment sites. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, observer90210 said:

The ping pong cabarets at Nana Plaza...you can get ripped of some heavy cash !! :cheesy:

Nana does not have “ping pong cabarets” if you don’t know what you are talking about you should probably not talk.

On 7/24/2018 at 7:43 PM, upu2 said:

Of course I have but why would you be wondering around the docks? I grew up in a city with docks and that was the same but unless you worked on the docks or had business at the docks you never needed to go there

Apparently there's good money to be made doing favours for sailors. 

20 hours ago, ta158 said:

again whats up with all of you to disagree or not believe when someone comments on dangerous areas or incidents,

Axe gang members no petty criminals, arrests show 
The Axe Gang comprises juvenile delinquents suspected of a series of brutal robberies recently. 

They roamed the city on the back of motorcycles, hunting for victims. And when they found one, they attacked him or her with an axe before stealing the victim's valuables. 
Most of these attacks took place on a pedestrian bridge or by the roadside, especially on Sukhumvit Road and Thong Lor, an area popular with shopping and dining in Bangkok. 

Mr Narakorn, who was now robbing victims in the Asoke area with fellow gang members, was caught on July 10 by the Crime Suppression Division (CSD). 

Bangkok may very well be dangerous. But, if you have been around gang members in large cities in the USA for example, and then had the same experience with a gang in Bangkok, I think anyone will see a very large difference that perhaps needs to be personally experienced to know the magnitude of. 

2 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

Bangkok may very well be dangerous. But, if you have been around gang members in large cities in the USA for example, and then had the same experience with a gang in Bangkok, I think anyone will see a very large difference that perhaps needs to be personally experienced to know the magnitude of. 

whats the difference? drive by shootings, machete attacks?, gun fights all also happening in bangkok/thailand. 

6 minutes ago, ta158 said:

whats the difference? drive by shootings, machete attacks?, gun fights all also happening in bangkok/thailand. 

You'd be better focusing on crimes against foreigners on this forum which would make Nana of Soi 11 the most dangerous place and the taxi guys the worst culprits I would guess.

38 minutes ago, ta158 said:

As I was saying, you may need to just be around a gang in a big city like Detroit or Oakland to see for yourself. 

• 3 months later...

Archived