Video: Who's in the wrong? Not the tractor driver!

webfact

2 hours ago, Rally123 said:

I see it as that he was going back to have a word with the driver who pulled out. Each to his own interpretations.

No, I think you may be correct, he saw a group of men run to assist the tractor driver and was very likely wanting a word or two with the other truck driver.:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

he saw a group of men run to assist the tractor driver and was very likely wanting a word or two with the other truck driver.:thumbsup:

And who wouldn't want a word with the tosser who edged too far out? And whilst I'm on does anyone know why they put the 'halt' sign on a junction 5m back from being able to see what's coming from the right?

Edited by Rally123
Missed a bit out.
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 2:12 PM, Rally123 said:

And who wouldn't want a word with the tosser who edged too far out? And whilst I'm on does anyone know why they put the 'halt' sign on a junction 5m back from being able to see what's coming from the right?

I don't know what, if anything, Thai law says about it but the stop line should definitely be painted directly at the point of the intersection, whereas the stop sign is usually set back a short distance.