Mozambican sought for murder arrested in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingerprints confirmed he is the suspect wanted by Mozambique, Surachate said. “We will deport him next week and bar him from re-entering.” 

No need to worry about him coming back. Although Mozambique abolished the death penalty in 1990, many seriously bad people meet with a tragic, fatal accident.

3 hours ago, Darcula said:

Must be freezing cold in the police station.

Moz.jpg.c5dbd25f341f303fa75374273af67d33.jpg

That was what I was thinking Darc.  I wore a hat like that when I was a window cleaner and some farms on Dartmoor in January could get a tad chilly.

Oh maybe he has had a dodgy haircut. Or maybe there is a Kilo of H beneath .

1 hour ago, The manic said:

Mozambique is a Catholic nation. What's his real origin?

Origins of people from the East African coast is difficult to accurately state due to the influence of colonial times and movement of people up and down the coast, and from internal regions, due to slavery; and imported labour from other areas of the world.  Uganda had a large population from Indian sub continent that were kicked out in the 70's during Idi Amin's rule.  He may be a recent immigrant and his family may also have been there for generations

Small majority for the catholic religion (approx 30%); probably based on its Portuguese colonial days.  Religion really has little to do with origin or behaviour.  A DNA test would be the only thing to give an insight into origin; I suggest using a very large axe to get the sample rather than a small needle or swab.

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Not a lover of the RTP, but have to say well done.

If this man is as bad as they say  he definitely needs putting away for a long time.

Ship him back home - as deck cargo on a submarine! :thumbsup:

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not Thaivisa.com
In rare cases, forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

He is found out and will be gone asap,I also wonder if they that good in finding wanted people the red bull is somewhere and waiting for the time to pass and  then he will be free again.they know where yingluck is and thaksin but also do nothing.they find them when it suits them

3 hours ago, eggers said:

How come these undesirables seem to find their way to Thailand, enter & remain here unchecked for years???

You obviously know nothing about the police. 

They would much prefer to be tough on people who won't fight back, the law abiding people - fine them, threaten with arrest, deport them etc -  over some made up charges, than to actually risk upsetting anyone by going after powerful criminals - many of whom are connected to government officials. This is life in the 3rd (turd) world.

Only until the US demands Thailand snap to attention, do the police bother to do anything

5 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Good to note that Thailand will "bar him from re-entering.” ☹️

Send him back to Mozambique and I doubt if the problem of him re-entering Thailand will ever occur

The authorities will investigate the employees working for him...why not just do the investigating first,instead of telegraphing it to them,they will all be leaving the country now..T.I.T. Another stellar job by the BIB.

16 hours ago, The manic said:

That's why I asked where is he really from.

He's from Mozambique, which is a nation of mixed religions and ethnicities.

For instance:

"Mozambique has a historic Hindu community. Some of their ancestors came to Mozambique at least 500 years ago."

Sit back, take a deep breath and consider that Islam (and many migrants from the Arabian Peninsular/Persian Gulf) arrived in that part of Africa about 500 years before Christians.

23 minutes ago, Enoon said:

He's from Mozambique, which is a nation of mixed religions and ethnicities.

For instance:

"Mozambique has a historic Hindu community. Some of their ancestors came to Mozambique at least 500 years ago."

Sit back, take a deep breath and consider that Islam (and many migrants from the Arabian Peninsular/Persian Gulf) arrived in that part of Africa about 500 years before Christians.

I am aware of the Arab occupation of Africa, especially North Africa. I am also aware of their part in creating the slave trade. I note that the white colonialists withdrew.  They did not leave Tunisia, Libya, Tunisia  or Algeria-AKA Arab occupied Africa. Toodle pip. Or Masalama.

While you all seem to be very confident with your uninformed opinions about the guilt of Mr. Satar, you have not done your home work. Mozambique has been run for a very long time by a government of murderers. Just Google: political killings Mozambique. The son of the president of Mozambique was likely responsible for the murder of the journalist for which Mr. Satar was framed and convicted. His conviction was based on allegations, no evidence was presented. On the other hand there was evidence on the president's sons involvement that was quietly ignored. 

All of the crimes for which Mr. Satar has been accused have actually been committed by the government of Mozambique in an effort to silence their critics. 

Mr. Satar has been a vocal thorn in the side of the Mozambique government for a long time and if sent back to Mozambique they will kill him. They kill all who oppose them. It is surprising that the smart people at the FBI and Thai police are unaware of this and are assisting a corrupt and murderous regime with the killing of one of their critics. All you need to do is read for yourself and you will know the truth. Just Google: political killing Mozambique...........

Good efficient fast work from the US FBI and the RTP  :wai:...well done boys...keep up the good work ..

And no matter who is bad behind the wings, if it's the Mozambique govt. or not...if this guy was involved in virulent issues,  was challenging the authorities of his country, no matter for good or bad, let him sort it out in his homeland...the world does not need to have domestic political quarrels to get global and to be exported....let the other countries live in peace and keep your politics at home....no matter where you come from......

Archived