Jailed British anti-Muslim activist Robinson released on bail

snoop1130

4 hours ago, vogie said:

This is fake news. As with all good lies, there is an element of truth. That small truth is used as a Trojan Horse to pass on a huge amount of disinformation. It should be taken down.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Grouse said:

This is fake news. As with all good lies, there is an element of truth. That small truth is used as a Trojan Horse to pass on a huge amount of disinformation. It should be taken down.

How do you know this grousey?

31 minutes ago, Grouse said:

1) It was never solitary confinement. It was separation from the general population because of the potential for violent confrontation

According to the document posted earlier by alfieconn Yaxley-Lennon was originally placed in a Care and Separation Unit, but he, himself, requested that he be removed from there and placed among the general prison population in the residential wing!

Which obviously shows the earlier claims that he feared for his safety to be yet more lies. 

As were the claims that he was placed into solitary confinement.

The document also states that he will have access to a phone; which shows that the claims that he could not communicate with his followers to be yet another lie.

Yaxley-Lennon and his more vociferous supporters must deem the rest of us to be extremely gullible as one day they swear one thing is the truth, and the next expect us to believe the exact opposite!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

According to the document posted earlier by alfieconn Yaxley-Lennon was originally placed in a Care and Separation Unit, but he, himself, requested that he be removed from there and placed among the general prison population in the residential wing!

Which obviously shows the earlier claims that he feared for his safety to be yet more lies. 

As were the claims that he was placed into solitary confinement.

The document also states that he will have access to a phone; which shows that the claims that he could not communicate with his followers to be yet another lie.

Yaxley-Lennon and his more vociferous supporters must deem the rest of us to be extremely gullible as one day they swear one thing is the truth, and the next expect us to believe the exact opposite!

There are a number of videos on line, one in whic he made himself saying he was emailing people from his cell. So hardly restricting access to his entourage. 

26 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I have read up widely on this

1) It was never solitary confinement. It was separation from the general population because of the potential for violent confrontation

?? ?

So what do you think Solitary Confinement is ? i'll give you a clue what does Solitary mean ? now what does Confinement mean ? there are bingo you have it !!  ?? anyway it's not called Solitary Confinement it's called Care and Separation Unit as per Tommy's letter and reason for being put in there doesn't change what it is called !!!!! in fact the reason you give for him put in there is incorrect as the real reason was (as per letter post 380) was "under his own protection" and  "due to the risk to yourself"

2) The man was indeed in breach of specific instructions handed down by a judge to protect against a possible future claim for mistrial. The man was therefore in contempt.

Not yet proven as the verdict was quashed.

3) I have not heard that HMP is now run by Muslim gangs.

Maybe not run by Muslims but makes you wonder how there are so many in Uk prisons, general Muslim population in the UK is 4%, Muslim population in prison is 15%, taking into account it is the religion of peace this fig is baffling.

4) The Leeds judge did act without due process no doubt with a view to avoiding repetition. As a result, the case will be reheard.

It hasn't been confirmed yet if the case will be reheard.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

*Deleted post edited out*

Of course there is no answer from me. This has been addressed quite a few times already on here, even in this thread after you raised the question, again.

Beating up, see witness testimony.

So if he was a Girlfriend beater, please show the evidence, thank you.

In fact it is quite ironic that a reporter from The Times mentioned that in her column the other day and when Tommy's team mentioned that it was untrue, it was quickly taken out, now why would it be taken out if it was true ?

5 hours ago, stevenl said:

*Deleted post edited out*

Of course there is no answer from me. This has been addressed quite a few times already on here, even in this thread after you raised the question, again.

Beating up, see witness testimony.

Addressing the issue is not evidence, anyway what were the post numbers please ? 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

?? ?

So what do you think Solitary Confinement is ? i'll give you a clue what does Solitary mean ? now what does Confinement mean ? there are bingo you have it !!  ?? anyway it's not called Solitary Confinement it's called Care and Separation Unit as per Tommy's letter and reason for being put in there doesn't change what it is called !!!!! in fact the reason you give for him put in there is incorrect as the real reason was (as per letter post 380) was "under his own protection" and  "due to the risk to yourself"

Not yet proven as the verdict was quashed.

Maybe not run by Muslims but makes you wonder how there are so many in Uk prisons, general Muslim population in the UK is 4%, Muslim population in prison is 15%, taking into account it is the religion of peace this fig is baffling.

It hasn't been confirmed yet if the case will be reheard.

Straws and clutching are the words that spring to mind. 

Kindly desist from encouraging support for our Muslim neighbours. That being the result of this twit's actions. We don't need his type or his acolytes. Anywhere. Ever.

• Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Straws and clutching are the words that spring to mind. 

Kindly desist from encouraging support for our Muslim neighbours. That being the result of this twit's actions. We don't need his type or his acolytes. Anywhere. Ever.

I think your the one clutching at straws when to have a pop at him you say he wasn't in Solitary Confinement !

Wether he’s right or a ‘wrong ‘un’, something clearly is going wrong with the legal/policing system of UK.

There seems to be a lot of catching up needed, with regard to all these historic pedo’s & grooming gangs cases(of any colour/race/religion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

1:15 onwards. But I enjoyed watching it all. Funny guy. 

Tommy sending e-mails, you are joking aren't you, i can't stop laughing ?

?? Nice try and another leftie twisting things, seems to be quite a theme on here.

On the video he said "sitting reading e-mail's"

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:

There are a number of videos on line, one in whic he made himself saying he was emailing people from his cell. So hardly restricting access to his entourage. 

See the difference ? sitting and reading e-mail's against e-mailing people from his cell !!!!!!!!

And the reason he was able to read e-mails was because his supporters were encouraged to send e-mail's to the prison, no they didn't give him his own Lap top with access to the prisons e-mail, lol  they were printed off for him to read in fact i do believe that's what was in the bags in the earlier photo.

Anyway i am still laughing and awaiting the vid's, as you said the following,

There are a number of videos on line,

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Tommy sending e-mails, you are joking aren't you, i can't stop laughing ?

?? Nice try and another leftie twisting things, seems to be quite a theme on here.

On the video he said "sitting reading e-mail's"

See the difference ? sitting and reading e-mail's against e-mailing people from his cell !!!!!!!!

And the reason he was able to read e-mails was because his supporters were encouraged to send e-mail's to the prison, no they didn't give him his own Lap top with access to the prisons e-mail, lol  they were printed off for him to read in fact i do believe that's what was in the bags in the earlier photo.

See info from www.gov.uk

The internet and social media

Prisoners aren’t allowed to access social networking websites (such as Facebook or Twitter) while they’re in custody.

You can’t email prisoners directly, but some prisons use a service called Email a Prisoner. If you send a message this way, it’ll be printed out and delivered by prison staff.

Anyway i am still laughing and awaiting the vid's, as you said the following,

There are a number of videos on line,

If it wa a mistake it was a genuine one. No need to get all high and mighty. As for more videos to quote a certain person “they are all on line just have to look” ?

PS stop labelling everyone this and that just because someone’s opposes your view of the truth cos you just make yourself look a jerk. You know <deleted> all about me. For the record I have watched loads of his videos recently and some of them I have found very informative I’m not a one track pony and do have an open mind so to reiterate it’s offensive to closet everyone to suit yourself. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

If it wa a mistake it was a genuine one. No need to get all high and mighty. As for more videos to quote a certain person “they are all on line just have to look” ?

So i have to go and look for videos that say he is e-mailing people from his cell when he in fact wasn't, well i might be looking for a long time  in that case ???

9 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

PS stop labelling everyone this and that just because someone’s opposes your view of the truth cos you just make yourself look a jerk. You know <deleted> all about me. For the record I have watched loads of his videos recently and some of them I have found very informative I’m not a one track pony and do have an open mind so to reiterate it’s offensive to closet everyone to suit yourself. 

So if you have such an open mind why did you you come on the offensive with stuff like Tommy was sending e-mails and how funny the Video was ? basically having a laugh at my expense when i had asked for the video so politely.

All in all if you can't take it don't give it !

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Not as long as the people who are still waiting for your video links. 

Just for you again as I appreciate your are a bit slow. This is what my post said :

“There are a number of videos on line, one in whic he made himself saying he was emailing people from his cell. So hardly restricting access to his entourage. “

See the word “one”

Like I said if I misinterpreted what he said then fair play, I was wrong. 

For a start there was only one video link and i put that up was a long time ago, something else you have got wrong !

Being rude now are we  saying "a bit slow" 

Regarding the number "one", read what you said again, in fact i will talk you through it,

There are a number (more than one) of video's on line (why would you mention that fact if you wasn't talking about him e-mailing), one in which he made himself saying he was emailing people from his cell.

So i read to say that are a number of videos on line saying he is emailing and one from himself, so perhaps you need to make your English a bit clearer.

All in all, i give you an assessment of : must do better. 

P.s. i am still waiting for the videos.

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

So if you have such an open mind why did you you come on the offensive with stuff like Tommy was sending e-mails and how funny the Video was ? basically having a laugh at my expense when i had asked for the video so politely.

All in all if you can't take it don't give it !

On the offensive. 5555

Yes I thought the video was amusing, I like his style. How is that “having a laugh at your expense”

I genuinely thought by what he said that he was sending emails. I’ve already said if I was wrong then fair play. There is no hidden agenda. As I also said I’ve seen some of his videos where he makes some good points re the inconsistencies of the law and where people are being brainwashed to believe things that are not true. 

As for the rest, I am clearly not as eloquent as you. I read it as many videos and one referring to the emails, and that is what I meant. 

Paranoia will get ya. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kadilo said:

There are a number of videos on line, one in whic he made himself saying he was emailing people from his cell. So hardly restricting access to his entourage. 

Go back earlier in this topic and you will find claims from at least one of his followers here that he was not able to communicate with his people!

• Like 2

On 8/7/2018 at 8:50 AM, Kadilo said:

As far as I know phones and any other device capable of un-monitored communications with the outside world are a prohibited items even for remand prisoners, so hopefully next time he is banged up they will search him more vigorously.