Prosecutor offers more snags and excuses in extradition request for "Red Bull Boss"

webfact

3 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I've no idea but an extradition request needs a specific address and Interpol has nothing to do with extraditions.

They need to catch him first ! then they can use the address of the place where he is been held.

regards Worgeordie

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

They need to arrest him or detain him first,then he may be extradited ,

They issued a Red Notice to arrest him on sight,when someone is on

the run from the law, what chance does an authority know their address, 

Just Weird, you are acting like his lawyer,rebuffing every posters opinions,

enough already.

"Just Weird, you are acting like his lawyer,rebuffing every posters opinions..."

Opinions aren't necessarily facts, what I have been saying is fact. 

Also, a red notice is a request for arrest not a demand to arrest on sight!

11 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

It's actually the other way around: Hit and Run is a crime in every country, except Thailand.

Small correction; Hit and Run is definitely a serious crime in Thailand. Hit and Run and Pay, however, is not. 

• Haha 1

Prosecutor offers more snags and excuses in extradition request for "Red Bull Boss"

Oh No! ... Oh My!    ?

This doesn't bode well for the Yingluck Extradition. If such sloppiness, mistakes and outright errors are made there is no way the UK will extradite The Ying.

Shock, Gasp, Horror!    

"Karma" will always know his address and his grandmother knows what to expect when she passes over! And the sweetener is, everyone they know is aware of the foulness of their act!  ?

5 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Please enlighten me to what I missed. 

I was assuming that you were referring to the "may not be a crime in other countries" comment as most posters have been.  If you were, then that was not the reason given for the problems with Vorayuths case as the OP very clearly stated...

"Amnat Chotichai said that it was true that the Thai National Police had succeeded in getting Interpol to issue a red notice [for Vorayuth] but that the paperwork was not complete - no firm address was put for the fugitive". 

10 hours ago, Grossman said:

Small correction; Hit and Run is definitely a serious crime in Thailand. Hit and Run and Pay, however, is not. 

It's still an offence but compensation being paid to victims' families is a normal part of the legal process whether anyone likes it or not.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Just Weird said:

What "agony" has the family that settled with Vorayuth for millions of baht years ago had to go through?

Think about what you're saying.... loss of a loved one !! Apart from compensation., still can't take away pain of loss!! But perhaps, you're made of tougher stuff...

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:22 AM, meechai said:

Basically this ^^^

Same as what the Thai's themselves often say...In Thailand anything is possible with enough Baht

True.

A Thai accountant told me, while driving me somewhere, "you have money you can do anything and everything".

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Just Weird said:

It's still an offence but compensation being paid to victims' families is a normal part of the legal process whether anyone likes it or not.

Yes, the victims and families should absolutely get compensated. Why point out the obvious though? 

16 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Interpol do not need an address for a red notice. LOL

Didn't say that it did.  An address is required for an extradition request to be processed, Interpol doesn't do those!

Edited by Just Weird

15 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Utter nonsense, a red notice was already issued by Interpol then withdrawn. I suspect it was withdrawn due to a request from Thailand.

A red notice does not need an address. It is a notice for local Police forces to arrest a wanted criminal regardless of whereabouts. It is however entirely up to the local Police in any jurisdiction to enforce it.

What I said was not nonsense, it was accurate, the nonsense, as per usual, is yours. 

Interpol red notices have nothing to do with extradition requests necessarily and nowhere did I say that an address was required for a red notice to be issued.

• Like 1

TIT.. Money always talks in Thailand. A rich, spoilt brat, with rich affluent parents can make charges go away. He murdered a policeman, while presumably drunk and drug affected.. <deleted> was his passport not revoked and surrended when first charged?? Why was he allowed to continually travel with his Red Bull sponsorship of GP overseas?? Excuse after excuse why he couldn't attend court hearings.. And year by year a charge is dropped because of expiry issues hearing a charge.. In 5 yrs all charges will be dropped because of expiry issues hearing the outstanding charges. I would check bank account balances of l those suspected being involved with this miscarriage of justice.. I'm sure many million baht has mysteriously been deposited into some official's accounts, hoping everything will just away.. Absolute BS.. 

So let me get this right, if he runs down a police officer in England,  kills him, doesn't stop but drives home and blames the gardener that wouldn't be a crime under British law. I know in Australia it would be and the offender no matter who he thinks he is can't dictate to police how they conduct their investigation