Overstayed S'porean Arrested With Ketamine

george

:o  u lot!!!  talk about going over the same stuff again and again... I'll give you my opinion... 

if a person outstays his visa then he should be deported back to his country of origin and tried there, sentanced there..  because technically for immigrations sake you are property of the country you are registered resident in...  I dont know what the guy from singapore would get  just for outstaying his visa but it should be proportionate with the crime.. (no talking about the drugs yet) he didnt hurt anyone, not robbing anything etc etc... and who knows (without sounding left left left) what other factors were involved in his personal reasons for staying in thailand. 

I live in england... and my country is tolerant e.g of people escaping various issues (sometimes too tolerant - just look at the nhs!) I have an old friend who is illegally in thailand as we speak... and his reason was he fell in love with a crystal meth addict ex prositute homeless person......    rules and regulations aside.. i feel this is a perfectly valid reason!! we are humans after all.. and we're also animals .. somethings are just innatley more important and bypass all institutionalisation / conditioning we have been subjected to.  Yes this girl was on drugs etc.. .. to make her living hel_l a little bit better everyday.. etc I dont for one second believe that a person should be written off becasue they are forced to go down a route that goes against society. (death penalty??? Life 4 a Life is arguable but this is completley disproportionate) but i do agree with the guy earlier who said that its fine as long as he doesnt have to pay for rehabilitation...  u could argue that its society which has directly pushed this thai girl to these acts and therefore society's debt. 

now for the drug charges... some of the above can be applied too... (being forced to deal to make ends meat because some issue is stoppping you from returning..)

And as an ex drug addict and now university post graduate of psychology :D I feel i have a good grasp on this issue..

1) if you want to do drugs you will go looking for them

2) people look for them from dealers not the other way around (pushing is the most idiotic term)

3) with fewer dealers prices would sharply increase - leading to more crime against soc from those on the darker end of the spectrum (see point 5) and more variety of potentially fatal mixing ingredients from no competition

4) if drugs were legallised and controlled properly many fatalities would not occur

5) there is an emense difference between recreational usage and addiction...  your talking about a massive distinction something like 85 vs 15%

6) In england its not illegal to keep liquid ketamine.. its when its prepared for recreational use that it becomes illegal.

This guy doesnt deserve lethal injection - the government ministers do! for allowing drug and sex trades to boost the eccomony of thailand, not being able to handle it and then blaming western influence.  its such a shame that time and time again bad management from people with far too much influence and / or alterior motives ruins cultural / ecconomical  and moral aspects  of such beautiful communities.

Live by the law or die by the law - simple as that. Warnings of death penalty are clear. :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again with the 'Lets murder the drug dealer' talk.

You people just dont get it. I took ketamine in LOS, I was given it for free by a guy from singerpore in the toilets of a club. one of the nicest guys ive met out there. My choice to take it he didnt force it on me, i bought him and his sister a beer later

does he deserve life in prison?

Here we go again with the 'Lets murder the drug dealer' talk.

You people just dont get it.  I took ketamine in LOS,  I was given it for free by a guy from singerpore in the toilets of a club.  one of the nicest guys ive met out there.  My choice to take it he didnt force it on me, i bought him and his sister a beer later

does he deserve life in prison?

If thats the penalty than so be it! :o

So easy to judge others.

So easy to find pleasure in others misfortune.

"NO SYMPATHY FOR THE DEViL!"

This is your world, is it not? When you look in the mirror how many faces do you see? Which one do you choose to wear this morning? Preaching morality in this forum while later getting ugly drunk at a strip bar... true? Never happens..?

Judging a poor soul for for selling ketamin to people that happily and woulenterly consumes it, when our own leaders are manufactoring and distrubuting viruses, bakteria, nerve gass, guns, tanks, mines that blow your legs off, mines that blow your balls off, mines that just kills you and bombs that burns every thing but the fillings in your teeth!

Next time you go to cambodia for your VISA run ask the beggers with no legs arms eyes or balls if they know what countries manufacutred the landmines that was the source of their missfortune...

Ask an Iraki Kurd if he knows who sold Sadam Hussain the poisinous gass that killed his family while he was out working on the fields...

Do not judge anyone! For our sind is the gratest: We close our eyes while we feast on the fake reality in which our goverments has enslaved us...

Nice post Xzen. Really.

People - Ketamine is just a (horse) tranquiliser, you can buy harder drugs in most Bangkok pharmacies. Do we really need to scream for this guy's blood?

-Ace-

what about the thousands of farangs that sleep with prostitutes, no doubt most of our male members here have gone with a 'pay as you go'

Therefor you would agree that sleeping with a bar girl should result in a couple of years in the hilton?

the law is the law after all

what about the thousands of farangs that sleep with prostitutes,  no doubt most of our male members here have gone with a 'pay as you go' 

Therefor you would agree that sleeping with a bar girl should result in a couple of years in the hilton?

the law is the law after all

I'm quite sure if that were the penalty and it was being enforced like drugs (Warning if you are caught soliciting a prostitute in the kingdom - you will go to JAIL for two years) - I dare say most punters would stay away and if they didnt - so be it they deserve whatever the penalty is. Any other questions hopeless? :o

Edited by britmaveric

Tatti and Britmaveric and some others here, I read your posts here. You have to be totally frickin out of your mind, and with that we all do excuse you. Just for starts, you said your an ex-addict, more or less, and really if you actually knew how and what kind of chemicals are used to make these illegal drugs, you would not want to touch them or even want to have them a mile wide.

Just to give you an ingredient example, LSD is an animal tranquilizer!!!!!!!! Yep, and yet people take it to get high. As for the rest of the crap that is out there, well marijuana is actually hemp!!!!!!!! I hate to think what and how the other stuff is made of, and yes some of it uses petrol chemicals, (DOW Chemicals etc.,) and some other concoction to make some of these common street drugs. Now Ketamine is known as a horse tranquilizer!!!!!!! What a life homie, taking dope that is made for animals. No wonder you druggies are animalie insanie whoooooopies!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to think if any of these people will ever have the chance to push the doomsday button while high on horse tranquilizers!!!!!!

So for those taking drugs, kudos for you since you have no idea what kind of damage your doing to your body, let alone even to think for one minute how dangerous this stuff really is being used inside your own body system with these deadly ingredients that are used to make your happy high drug!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd help us all. It is those manufactures that ought to be literally shot on sight and even put to death. Why, cause it is these people who make it available for those around who have no idea or sense of knowing what it is they are taking in the first place.

If you don't believe me, ask any legit doctor out there, and they would be most happy to tell you the ingredients of these common named street drugs that people use illegally. Once you hear it from some legit source I guarantee you that you will QUIT taking it that instant. But since your friends and yourself is a druggie, so who gives a shitto about you, NOT ME THAT IS FOR SURE.

Daveyo

Edited by DaveYo

I say the statute of limitations had already run out on this drug/crime thread, before it got revived almost 20 months later...

Let’s see who revived it after 18 months: tatti, newbie, his/her first post. Probably just came out of a prolonged trip. Troll par excellence, I should say.

I'm quite sure if that were the penalty and it was being enforced like drugs (Warning if you are caught soliciting a prostitute in the kingdom - you will go to JAIL for two years) - I dare say most punters would stay away and if they didnt - so be it they deserve whatever the penalty is. Any other questions hopeless?  :o

Just the 1.

You basicly say if you break the law you deserve whatever the consequence.

So you would feel fair is fair lets say if one of you're loved ones died whilst breaking the speed limit?

Careful how you answer, if' yes' then Im glad im not related to you!

If 'no' you have contradicted everything you said on this thread and similer topics

Tatti and Britmaveric and some others here, I read your posts here.  You have to be totally frickin out of your mind, and with that we all do excuse you.  Just for starts, you said your an ex-addict, more or less, and really if you actually knew how and what kind of chemicals are used to make these illegal drugs, you would not want to touch them or even want to have them a mile wide.

Just to give you an ingredient example,  LSD is an animal tranquilizer!!!!!!!!  Yep, and yet people take it to get high.  As for the rest of the crap that is out there, well marijuana is actually hemp!!!!!!!!  I hate to think what and how the other stuff is made of, and yes some of it uses petrol chemicals, (DOW Chemicals etc.,) and some other concoction to make some of these common street drugs.  Now Ketamine is known as a horse tranquilizer!!!!!!!  What a life homie, taking dope that is made for animals.  No wonder you druggies are animalie insanie whoooooopies!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to think if any of these people will ever have the chance to push the doomsday button while high on horse tranquilizers!!!!!!

So for those taking drugs, kudos for you since you have no idea what kind of damage your doing to your body, let alone even to think for one minute how dangerous this stuff really is being used inside your own body system with these deadly ingredients that are used to make your happy high drug!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd help us all.  It is those manufactures that ought to be literally shot on sight and even put to death.  Why, cause it is th

ese people who make it available for those around who have no idea or sense of knowing what it is they are taking in the first place.

If you don't believe me, ask any legit doctor out there, and they would be most happy to tell you the ingredients of these common named street drugs that people use illegally.  Once you hear it from some legit source I guarantee you that you will QUIT taking it that instant.  But since your friends and yourself is a druggie, so who gives a shitto about you, NOT ME THAT IS FOR SURE.

Daveyo

What a load of cobblers! Since when was LSD a vet drug? It was made by albot hoffman around 60 years ago by accident, Im pretty sure there is no medical reason for a horse to get spaced out.

Harmful compounds are used to make amphetamine type drugs, but the chemical reaction that takes place means it isnt present in the finished prduct EG, mercury is used in E i believe, but there are no reports that ive heard of people getting mercury poisoning.

If someone is stupid enough to take drugs everyday then they should expect the consequences, as with smokers, heavy drinkers and obese people.

I'm quite sure if that were the penalty and it was being enforced like drugs (Warning if you are caught soliciting a prostitute in the kingdom - you will go to JAIL for two years) - I dare say most punters would stay away and if they didnt - so be it they deserve whatever the penalty is. Any other questions hopeless?  :o

Just the 1.

You basicly say if you break the law you deserve whatever the consequence.

So you would feel fair is fair lets say if one of you're loved ones died whilst breaking the speed limit?

Careful how you answer, if' yes' then Im glad im not related to you!

If 'no' you have contradicted everything you said on this thread and similer topics

I think you will find that Brit was referring to the consequences prescribed by law not fate.

I think you'll find Brit, along with many thers on this forum are suggesting this ketamine dealer deserves to die, scroll back to the 1st page...

Now you are getting silly - there is no connection between your examples.

Anyways if any of my reles were killed because they were driving wrecklessly, ie speeding than their own stupidity killed them. I'd find it sad/tragic, but in the end they were the cause of their own demise.

Ultimately you are responsible for your own life - you fk up you have yourself to blame for it. It's called Personal Responsibility - I'm sure this term is rather foreign to you Hopeless. :o

Edited by britmaveric

I think you'll find Brit, along with many thers on this forum are suggesting this ketamine dealer deserves to die, scroll back to the 1st page...

Anyways if any of my reles were killed because they were driving wrecklessly, ie speeding than their own stupidity killed them. I'd find it sad/tragic, but in the end they were the cause of their own demise.

Ultimately you are responsible for your own life - you fk up you have yourself to blame for it. It's called Personal Responsibility - I'm sure this term is rather foreign to you Hopeless. :o

Exactly BritM - and doesn't being responsible for your own life include getting yourself addicted to drugs! (?) Why blame the dealers when ultimately, we are all responsible for our own actions?

Exactly BritM - and doesn't being responsible for your own life include getting yourself addicted to drugs! (?) Why blame the dealers when ultimately, we are all responsible for our own actions?

Well last I checked - dealers broke a criminal law - therefore dealers/smugglers bare burden for breaking said law. :D

I suspect the Singaporean dealer, wishes he landed on his head when he jumped out that window, right about now...1.5 yrs later. Imagine his options, 50+ years in BomBat or Bang Kwang (not eligible for Kings' pardon since drug dealing) or the eventual repatriation to country of origin...Singapore :o = Gallows' pole...

Well last I checked - dealers broke a criminal law - therefore dealers/smugglers bare burden for breaking said law. :D

You didn't answer the question!! :D

Edited by khall64au

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53070

What side of the fence are you on? I find you increasingly of-fence-ive to logical thought. :D

Edited by khall64au

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53070

What side of the fence are you on? I find you increasingly of-fence-ive to logical thought. :D

Cold towels = joke!!! :D

I answered the question drug users are punished because its against the law.... the drug seller is punished because its against the law to sell. Plain and simple - lets not cloud the issue w/incessant dribble. :D

What Brit is saying Hopeless is that the guy desreves the punishment coz hes 43 years old, knew the crime he was commiting, knew how dangerous it was and still decided to take the 'business risk' of drug dealing in Thailand.

Its nothing to do with how harmful K is but its to do with the fact that the guy took the risk, and didnt get away with it. He deserves the punishment because he made the wrong choice, and he'll have to live with that.

I also agree with you the drug laws are far too harsh in this country, but thats not the point, he got what was coming to him at the end of the day.

What Brit is saying Hopeless is that the guy desreves the punishment coz hes 43 years old, knew the crime he was commiting, knew how dangerous it was and still decided to take the 'business risk' of drug dealing in Thailand.

Its nothing to do with how harmful K is but its to do with the fact that the guy took the risk, and didnt get away with it.  He deserves the punishment because he made the wrong choice, and he'll have to live with that. 

I also agree with you the drug laws are far too harsh in this country, but thats not the point, he got what was coming to him at the end of the day.

:o

It doesn`t matter a hoot whether we think that a law in relation to certain drugs is severe or not. What matters is that if the law is broken in that land then the punishment will be administered according to the law of that land.

So if you don`t want to do the time...then don`t do the crime! :o

no names mentioned

with an attitude of lighten up people its only a drug, is this how you and people like you got involved with drugs.

having taken drugs as you say you have , i take it you are with and around like minded people so you may have seen the devastation it causes and deaths and problems with young children looking up to the older generation and seeing them spaced out so they are thinking it's cool.

if people need these type of drugs to enable them to interact or just get by then i'm afraid it is proffesional help they need, as obviously they can not cope with life without substitute substances,

i hate drugs and have absolutely no sympathy with the people that make a living from the misery of others.

death penalty

no names mentioned

with an attitude of lighten up people its only a drug, is this how you and people like you got involved with drugs.

having taken drugs as you say you have , i take it you are with and around like minded people so you may have seen the devastation it causes and deaths and problems with young children looking up to the older generation and seeing them spaced out so they are thinking it's cool.

if people need these type of drugs to enable them to interact or just get by then i'm afraid it is proffesional help they need, as obviously they can not cope with life without substitute substances,

i hate drugs and have absolutely no sympathy with the people that make a living from the misery of others.

death penalty

Well you've seen my post I assume, I agree with Brit on this one.

But do have to ask though IMO off topic, have you had much experience with Ketamine and do you use alchohol?