What Anti VPN detection software do you recommend?

watcharacters

21 hours ago, tweedledee2 said:

In my first post, I wasn't addressing the OP's question, because I don't have a recommendation for any "Anti-VPN Detection Software" as the OP is inquiring about.  If you are using a VPN, it either works for the purpose that you need it for or doesn't.  But I do not know of any software that hides a VPN's detection and makes it work. 

My second post was a response to the other posters comment about subscribing and paying a fee to a 3rd party provider service to stream free internet content.  Paying 40 GBP annually, (which per their website is now 48 GBP yearly) to view only UK content isn't a bargain. He seems happy with his selection, so why publicly share the Proxy I use so he can save money.  

Now in response to your question, I ask you the same. How does your post address the OP's question?  How informative were your other 22,049 posts?

So you admit that your first contribution didn't remotely address the OP's subject matter and about a year later, your second, virtually identical post STILL doesn't.

I'm seeing a trend here.

21 hours ago, tweedledee2 said:

...so why publicly share the Proxy I use so he can save money.

Because in among my 22 k posts, there's a fair amount of them that freely share my experience for the benefit of the greater TV community. I have even been known to freely advise where discounts on imported food can be had including 2-for-1 and BOGOF specials.

Thanks anyway. We eagerly await your 3rd notification of your fast, efficient and free VPN service but please be consistent and don't tell us what it's called, OK?

Archived