Closest Immigration to LopBuri

You have to deal with the office serving the province you live in. At the top of this sub-forum is a Pinned Topic - "Laws, Regulations, Police Orders..." Click on it, then select # 8 Addresses & Google Map locations of Immigration Offices.

There is a immigration office in Lopburi.
Amphoe Muang 
Lopburi 15000 ด่านตรวจคนเข้าเมือง 
ภ.จว.ลพบุรี 
อ.เมือง 
จ.ลพบุรี15000
GPS: 14.798684,100.651116
Phone: 0-3642-2909, 0-3642-4686

You cannot pick and choose which immigration office you use. You have to apply at the designated office for where you are living.

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There is a immigration office in Lopburi.
Amphoe Muang 
Lopburi 15000 ด่านตรวจคนเข้าเมือง 
ภ.จว.ลพบุรี 
อ.เมือง 
จ.ลพบุรี15000
GPS: 14.798684,100.651116
Phone: 0-3642-2909, 0-3642-4686

You cannot pick and choose which immigration office you use. You have to apply at the designated office for where you are living.

Ok great! So can the office in LopBuri handle requests for marriage stay extension? The reason why I ask is because I initially thought that we would have to go to Bangkok to do it (Chaengwattana sp?)...

Edited by faranglopburi

30 minutes ago, faranglopburi said:

Ok great! So can the office in LopBuri handle requests for marriage stay extension? The reason why I ask is because I initially thought that we would have to go to Bangkok to do it (Chaengwattana sp?)...

It can be done at any immigration office.

The application will be approved at division 3 headquarters in Bangkok during the 30 day under consideration period you will get after your extension application is accepted at Lopburi immigration.

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It can be done at any immigration office.

The application will be approved at division 3 headquarters in Bangkok during the 30 day under consideration period you will get after your extension application is accepted at Lopburi immigration.

So technically we can do it all in LopBuri and there is no need to go to Bangkok? That would be very handy if so.

And also do they affix a visa label inside the passport or do they just hand you a document saying here is your extension?

35 minutes ago, faranglopburi said:

So technically we can do it all in LopBuri and there is no need to go to Bangkok? That would be very handy if so.

And also do they affix a visa label inside the passport or do they just hand you a document saying here is your extension?

Lopburi immigration will accept your a application after submitting all the required documents.

First they will do a under consideration stamp in your passport with a report back date 30 days later. After it is approved they will do a one year extension of stay stamp in your passport.

You will find Lop Buri immigration very user friendly......so go in with a smile on your face. Also, as you are new to the game suggest you go in a collect the forms you will need to fill in and check what other info they will require....saves a lot of time on the day.

Edited by dick turpin

Unless you're Thai is very good, it might be a good idea to take your wife. I don't know Lopburi immigration, but I have seen an interview in Rayong immigration with an officer whose English was very limited making for a rather arduous interview. 

1 hour ago, thecyclist said:

Unless you're Thai is very good, it might be a good idea to take your wife. I don't know Lopburi immigration, but I have seen an interview in Rayong immigration with an officer whose English was very limited making for a rather arduous interview. 

If he is going for a marriage extension then the presence of the wife is a necessary prerequisite.