heathrow to stansted airport

retell

hello i travel back to Holland in October and booked a ticked BKK to heatrow , i want a flight to my hometown in Holland after that but that leaves from stansted airport , not really close by , 100+Km

if i book the ticket at heatrow at the ryanair desk do they give me a free transfer (bus) to there or am i left to figure that out by myself , not wanting to pay 100 pounds for a taxi to get a 40 euro flight 

anyone got experience in this ?

Best option: You can catch the coach. It leaves direct from Heathrow airport, costs about 25 Euros and will take you to Heathrow in about 2 hours. Book in advance here:

https://www.nationalexpress.com/en

Alternative option: You can catch the underground train from Heathrow to Green Park, then change lines to Tottenham Hale. Get off and then go to the train station and catch a train to Stanstead.

If everything works perfectly it will be about 2 hours. Count on spending 3 hours though.

That will cost you about 20-40 Euro, depending on the time the train departs.

Pay for your underground ticket on the day. Book your train ticket in advance here:

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk

Hi

As suggested your best way is to use National Express  with their coach airport transfer service.

Used it myself many a time although usually Heathrow to Gatwick and vice versa, have used it for Stansted also 

Good coaches, good drivers, staff generally helpful.

Far better than the train, especially if you have not travelled the route before..