Are Thai Ladies Justified In Being Paid Every Month By Their Boyfriend/Husband, Or Does It Create The Perception Of Long Term Prostitution?

AdamTheFarang

2 minutes ago, micmichd said:

To help her improving her economic situation until both are really equal.  

Once she's not dependent on  you and still stays with you,  then you know that's the right one.

Aw shucks so I guess I'll never find out if she's the right one.

23 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:
37 minutes ago, smotherb said:

In the general world of equality; men earn more and have more than women. However, if a man established a relationship with a woman of means, she may pay more, especially if she has more than he.  However, here, it seems most farang men take young poor Thai women and pay more for them, since the women have nothing.

Since the women have nothing and they are the only kind of women that will take these kind of men.

nah, that can't possibly be true.

17 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

it can but the percentage are small.. you have to seperate the wheat from the chaff

No. First you have to determine if they are good in bed -- then you have to separate the rice from the hull.

• Haha 2

IMHO it's quite unrealistic to expect a Thai woman who has nothing to be content with an occasional night out or meal. Anyone who thinks they hook up with us falangs because we are so good looking is kidding themselves.

Anywhere on the planet, women seek commitment and support from men. More so in Thailand, where poverty is a fact of life for many.

The real advantage for us falangs is we can form a relationship with beautiful women at a fraction of the cost elsewhere - as long as we are not stupid about it.

• Like 1

Thailand is a free country ruled by the army after all!

Arrai Waa?

How can a country be free if some crooks have taken it over four years ago and beat anybody who'd like to demonstrate against them with paragraph 44 that gives them power over all? How can you call that free? It would be free without them. 

5 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

No. First you have to determine if they are good in bed -- then you have to separate the rice from the hull.

Well each of their own.. i don't looking for sex only. I can pay for great sex,especially in LOS  where FL and Prostitute are spread across the country ( as any part of the world), as long you have the money and not too old as Harold ;D. Good companionship is more important, i like talking with beautiful Thai women which end up in bed. Thai women are pretty easy too talk if you can speak Thais which end up they guess you have Thai GF who teach you.

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The real advantage for us falangs is we can form a relationship with beautiful women at a fraction of the cost elsewhere - as long as we are not stupid about it

Yes and just the other day I was asked on here whether a girl might be with me  because she wants to be or is it just for the money like it can't be a bit of each.

4 minutes ago, NonthaburiBear said:

Well each of their own.. i don't looking for sex only.

OK. None of the women I have been with speak English and I don't think any of them think that I learned Thai from another Thai girl.

Edited by JLCrab

1 hour ago, bwpage3 said:

Complete BS!

Try to figure out why everywhere you look there are millions of children?

Might be true for you and all of TV knows why you are single and that's the truth.

1st, there are very few children in the west, most western countries are currently importing citizens.

2nd, 40 bangs = 1 child (on average) so a family with one child, probably haven't had a whole lot of sex.

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

You cannot just demand sex "whenever I want it", you have got to think about your wife/gfs feelings also. even being single, you cannot just demand sex "whenever I want it". You have to accept that.

It doesn't cost her any money, only takes up a little of her time, almost none of her energy, and it doesn't hurt her.

Sex makes me happy, if she says she loves me she would want me to be happy, but the sad truth is our women don't really love us.

Some of us wonder why the white race is dying out?

No need to wonder, 'possum' just explained the whole problem, because no other race takes this shit from their women.

If you want to sleep in my bed, you've got to put out. ZERO free rides.

I'm absolutely OK with sleeping alone.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bwpage3 said:

Simple answer is stupid men get the women into the bad situation in the first place.

You think it is fair to just walk away from your own kids?

If you do, then you should not be having any kids or relationships.

Sane people do not write these kinds of posts.

OK I must be insane then. Are you serious?

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

In the general world of equality; men earn more and have more than women. However, if a man established a relationship with a woman of means, she may pay more, especially if she has more than he.  However, here, it seems most farang men take young poor Thai women and pay more for them, since the women have nothing.

Yes mostly uneducated Isarn prostitutes (whoops bargirls)

• Like 1

I think there are many ways to answer this one.  Here's a couple:

1.  There is no equality, so anything measured by that will cause a mental tilt.

2.  About equality:  1 Kg of rice or 1Kg of Gold?  Equal in weight, so same and different at the same time - there are more facets than the question asks.

3.  Why do women and men tend to get together?  Sex is an obvious one.  Generally I have more male friends than wives (well not generally but absolutely only one wife, eek!), different leanings of skills could be another.  Women have more earning power in the oldest profession in the world.  Men are expected to provide compensation for that (ouch! that one;ll put the cat amongst the pigeons and hate mail incoming).

4.  If a woman has sex for child bearing reasons then it is a much larger commitment than the man is making, who could father 1000's of children.  That commitment commands compensation - often to the detriment of the man since the invention of money and lawyers.  

I could go on, but clearly the question needs reformulation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

the government of the United States of America and the Federal Reserve Bank gives me over 67,000 baht a month to spread joy and happiness in Thailand.

and that is what I do. And I feel really good helping out here and there.

Making donations to bargirls?

22 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

Find me one that is not a bargirl and as hard as nails and just after foreign money.

Find your own! (Plenty out there, if you're the right kind of guy).

My father used to give his whole pay cheques to my mom. My younger brother does the same. If you are married it is common money anyways.

Neither father or brother have ever been out of Canada.

Edited by lovelomsak
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, AdamTheFarang said:

OK I must be insane then. Are you serious?

No you're not insane, just incapable of having any cognisance of the fairer sex.

In common with the majority of expats that I come across, you probably couldn't find love/sex (the people that I'm referring think that they are one and the same) in your own country and came to Thailand looking for it.

Sorry to disappoint you but you're the same person here as you were at home. If you couldn't find it there, you won't find it here.