Are Thai Ladies Justified In Being Paid Every Month By Their Boyfriend/Husband, Or Does It Create The Perception Of Long Term Prostitution?

AdamTheFarang

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

I find them helpful in improving my Thai language skills. Pronunciation is perfect (unlike my wife's).

Oh! I got it now. It's Thai soap opera ha ha.

When I learned English as a second language here, one of my professors suggested watching the news or listening to the news on the radio. I found it helpful.

Yes its a pejorative,  insulting term which speaks volumes about the user who are usually, crass, judgemental, and hate filled inadequate men.  The butterfly girls/ sex workers here have bought so much fun, joy, and pleasure into my life and looked after me when I was ill. They make Thailand worth living in.

Is there an “a” missing from your username

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

59 minutes ago, markaoffy said:

Is there an “a” missing from your username

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Is there a question mark missing from your question? Are you trying to suggest that my positive experiences with Thai bar girls indicates I am a maniac? Sorry. I do not understand. Are you trying to be funny or clever.  I honestly cant see what you are contributing to the thread.

4 hours ago, The manic said:

Yes its a pejorative,  insulting term which speaks volumes about the user who are usually, crass, judgemental, and hate filled inadequate men.  The butterfly girls/ sex workers here have bought so much fun, joy, and pleasure into my life and looked after me when I was ill. They make Thailand worth living in.

In the beginning, I thought the same. In the end, I ended up thinking I was not a good person dealing with such people and it was all my own doing. Mostly uneducated people that would do anything for a dollar. Girls, I knew for a long time stealing from customers whom they knew they would never see again. They would just laugh about it all. Once you have been with a few of them, nothing changes. Yes, some are good, some are bad and few are truly evil. I had one girl help me when I was truly sick for two days but I had a second pair of Raybans go missing and I had known this girl for about 4 years. 

I am glad I am far away from that game. I have seen enough of that industry to last many a lifetime (ex-girlfriend was a Mamasan), and it is not pleasant. I have seen girls screw their eyes up when going with old fat Johns and when they come back say the worst things from the experience, but most do not see that side of the story. Other times I would see these same girls go off with a young 25-year-old hot looking guy and they would come back the next morning telling us they did not charge for the service as they wanted a bit of fun. Big difference.

It's pretty sad. Don't worry, I know the replies I will get. ''I am more than happy to help some girl pay for her University Education'' (and that is a lie half the time), or ''she is happy to accept a donation'' (but is not a donation but a paid transaction as you don't give the money away for free like a true donation) but in reality, behind closed doors, it is far from that. The amount that drink or use substances to cope is amazing. Deep down, inside I am ashamed of my previous life, but I can see it what it is and call it what it is and I was just a John way back then thinking this was all fun.

Far from the truth but very few will care. It is just a transaction for something we want. This thread to date has been interesting. 

Edited by totally thaied up
spelling and tidying up

29 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

Deep down, inside I am ashamed of my previous life, but I can see it what it is and call it what it is and I was just a John way back then thinking this was all fun.

In my youth, I thought of women as my equals,

But then I discovered, there is no lie a woman wouldn't tell, no accusation she wouldn't make, and no person she wouldn't harm to get her way. Any love you shared, help or support you gave, or children you had together mean nothing to her. On exit, she will steal and destroy without mercy AWALT.

No guilt from me, pay, pump and dump.

Edited by BritManToo

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

In my youth, I thought of women as my equals,

But then I discovered, there is no lie a woman wouldn't tell, no accusation she wouldn't make, and no person she wouldn't harm to get her way. Any love you shared, help or support you gave, or children you had together mean nothing to her. On exit, she will steal and destroy without mercy AWALT.

No guilt from me, pay, pump and dump.

You know they say it takes 2 to tangle?

If you were such a prize catch, why would any woman exit?

You see to be gullible and easily duped by women in general.

A tiger never changes it's stripes.

If a woman is smart enough to get involved with you, you fall for her guise, met married, divorced and get taken for everything you own, who is really at fault here?

Pretty sure your ex would have a different story to tell.

That is why you pay for women, cannot tell the difference between good and evil

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

1. If you were such a prize catch, why would any woman exit?

2. Pretty sure your ex would have a different story to tell.

3. You see to be gullible and easily duped by women in general.

4. cannot tell the difference between good and evil

1. I often wonder that myself (but then Angelina Jolie found fault with Brad Pitt, what hope is there for any man?).

2. Of course, that's what liars do (prisons are full of innocent people).

3. Of course, I'm gullible, I'm a man and want to find a woman that's different, but now I know none of them are different. I still believe them, (as we all do) but now despite believing 'this woman is different', I don't allow her access to my cash.

4. Nobody can tell the difference between good and evil, until it's too late (although I don't believe poisonous creatures are evil, it's just in their nature).

As for how bad a person am I?

Well, I can write a post without directly (or indirectly) insulting you, have a nice day!

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Of course, that's what liars do.

Of course, I'm gullible, I'm a man and want to find one that's different, but now I know none of them are.

And I still believe them, as we all do, but now despite believing 'she's different', I still don't allow her access to my cash.

but now I know none of them are..

Come on man with over 1 billion women in the world None of them are good?

You have better odds of winning that lotto that with that statement.

There are always red flags that should be addressed in the beginning of any relationship.

For the men that are too gullible and ignore the red flags it is no one's fault but there own.

Rush, rush, rush into a relationship before you even have a clue about the other person is guaranteed to bring some heartache.

If men are silly enough to move to Thailand and get outsmarted by a Thai woman, perhaps they are just too silly at a lot of things?

• Like 2

theres many good hard working Thai woman,  i been in few relationship none of them ever asking me sum of money.

My GF even bought me a ticket for my trip.. i know its might to good to be true. My GF always refuse my gift, sometime i feel like i treat her so bad because i'm busy working and have some business 24/7 ( i have startup on progress) so i plan to live in Thailand in the next few year. What you get its the reflection of who you are..if you want to change someone, take a look of yourself  in mirror.

1 hour ago, bwpage3 said:

If men are silly enough to move to Thailand and get outsmarted by a Thai woman, perhaps they are just too silly at a lot of things

Never been outsmarted by a Thai woman, but the English woman I met at university, dated for 3 years then married for 25 years certainly did.

Edited by BritManToo

When I was married in the UK I had a joint bank account with my wife whether she worked or not.

In Thailand I have the same arrangement whether she works or not.

Would you call both cases a perception of long term prostitution?

If it is OK in the UK then it is OK in Thailand and for those who would disagree with me, I really don't care what you think. For me it is what I think that matters.

• Like 1