UK voters should make final Brexit decision if talks with EU collapse: poll

webfact

8 hours ago, tebee said:

He'll be happy with May's deal because a decent transition period will at least give them time to move their manufacturing base to the continent without disrupting production.

spot on,iam pretty sure meetings have already been held by most manufacturers to pull out of the UK in the near future,who can blame them they will be welcomed with open arms by Poland and Slovakia

32 minutes ago, grumpy 4680 said:

If the EU does not want to be more friendly and share security matters, then i would be asking for the UK to leave Nato as well, and let the miserable gits take care of themselves, They are certainly no longer allies.

iam pretty sure they can take care of themselves,the world is not reliant on a British army which usually only goes into action when uncle sam says so,and please no replies about WW1 and WW2 its history move on <deleted>

2 hours ago, grumpy 4680 said:

Grouse, I believe your the one totally ill informed, my comments above are truth regarding the EU and crooked politicians, now they want to deny the UK from the Galileo project, and keep the 1:2 billion invested by the UK, I REST MY CASE> EU guilty as charged.

The UK decided to leave the EU, this is just one of the consequences. When you quit the golf club they won't let you use the driving range just because you contributed to the roof repair a few years back.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The UK decided to leave the EU, this is just one of the consequences. When you quit the golf club they won't let you use the driving range just because you contributed to the roof repair a few years back.

But they would if you pay to play.

Edited by Jip99
  • Like 2

If the EU does not want to be more friendly and share security matters, then i would be asking for the UK to leave Nato as well, and let the miserable gits take care of themselves, They are certainly no longer allies.

Leave NATO, seriously?

And what would the plan be in the event of aggression, have peace rallies?

Love your enemies until they can learn to love themselves?
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, grumpy 4680 said:

That's funny a brexiteer who are miserable gits on steroids calling out somebody else for being a miserable git, you lot wouldn't know friendly if it came up and kissed you on both cheeks.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, grumpy 4680 said:

Grouse, I believe your the one totally ill informed, my comments above are truth regarding the EU and crooked politicians, now they want to deny the UK from the Galileo project, and keep the 1:2 billion invested by the UK, I REST MY CASE> EU guilty as charged.

The EU did not ask the U.K. To leave. Do you think the U.K. Should now be given access to the sensitive parts of Galileo? 

We we have pulled out because of that. It will cost 5 billion to have our own system

Another great move! Thanks Brexiters!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grumpy 4680 said:

The USA will be kicked out first. The U.K. Can follow; similar views these days.

As for allies, which side are you on?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

Which side are you on, you say.

How appropriate 

1917! Late as always. Last 3 months

Late in WW2. Only joined in after H declared war

I wouldn't trust them ever. No wonder the EU wants to keep Galileo secure.

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

How appropriate 

They have never been late since though have they, many would say they are very punctual these days, infact sometimes early.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

How appropriate 

Yeah, we had a lefty in the Whitehouse, it was disgraceful, sorry.

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

The EU did not ask the U.K. To leave. Do you think the U.K. Should now be given access to the sensitive parts of Galileo? 

We we have pulled out because of that. It will cost 5 billion to have our own system

Another great move! Thanks Brexiters!

The EU does not want to compensate the UK for any money it invested into the EEC/EU over the last 45 years that still exists as tangible assets, like buildings and quite a bit of wine I wouldn't mind having a go at etc. This could have been fairly handled as a lump sum discount from the final divorce bill but the EU Commission does not play fair does it? So there's no chance of that happening.  

Regarding Galileo, I thought this was interesting:

https://www.ft.com/content/a3eb07ac-3278-11e8-ac48-10c6fdc22f03 

If they kick us out of this then I hope their satellites all collide simultaneously and blow up in one big bang!  

Edited by nauseus
does it?
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1