What game are you playing

minno

PMDG 777 flight simulation on FSX. not really a game though its a full study simulation of the Boeing 777 although it can be flown on line where ATC controllers will direct  multiple planes just like real world using there ATC simulation software. Pretty heavy stuff but very engaging

Edited by burningup
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cookie Run Ovenbreak and Path of Exile. Both excellent. POE is a totally free Role Play Dungeon Crawl, very similar to the Diablo games...but MUCH better and 100% FREE to play. Download on Steam. Need a laptop or desktop.

CROB is a left to right Runner for mobile devices...in the same style as Super Mario Bros. Can be addicting and expensive if one starts paying for upgrades. GF and I have played it daily since inception of the Original Line Cookie Run. That game is no longer available...been retired. Hated to see it go, but Overnbreak is vastly superior! ?

1 minute ago, pr9spk said:

Downloading path of exile now. Diablo 3 was very repetitive.

couldn't get into Path of Exile to be honest i tried a few times and it bores me.
didn't like Diablo 3 from the get go.. it's "better" now but nowhere near where it should be compared to Diablo 2

the Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing too is pretty good.. not free tho

however, Grim Dawn is mostly excellent.. but again, not free.

4 minutes ago, pr9spk said:

Starcraft 2 and Fortnite are both excellent, and both free.

Starcraft 2 is probably the best strategy game of all time.

Enjoyed Starcraft I & II, but never could finish II. Too freakin' difficult! Seemed impossible and finally just gave up on it a few years ago. The only game I ever gave up on. ☹️ But agreed...best strategy game (and most difficult) I've ever played.  

Just now, zyphodb said:

Dishonored 2, Fishing planet, GTA 5, Fallout 4, Skyrim, dragons dogma & Everspace...

I need to play Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen so much, how do you feel about it? I bought it a long time ago but I got too many games.. (literally)

12 minutes ago, kekalot said:

I need to play Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen so much, how do you feel about it? I bought it a long time ago but I got too many games.. (literally)

I've had it for years too, only started playing it a few months ago, It's good, the initial bit where you fight the dragon is only the prologue...