Average Thai woman shoe size?

nupersoodles

It's a legit question. Probably wants to pick ups few pairs to dress em up smartly when he brings them home?

In that vein,do you think the average Thai girl would be a size small for a Gummi suit? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rossd said:

You are right! It is a bit of an odd question, do you have a foot fetish?

I would say that on average most women (not only Thais) are sized between 4 and 6.

Let's anticipate the next question ' what is the average decibel level of a Thai female sneeze between 10.00 am and 11.00 am on a full sunshine day?'

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, scorecard said:

Let's anticipate the next question ' what is the average decibel level of a Thai female sneeze between 10.00 am and 11.00 am on a full sunshine day?

I'd say 145. But in my case, it's  between 06.30 annd 07.00 (we are early birds) and it happens every morning. :crying:

Thanks for the humorous replies folks 555

I just have a thing for girls in platform heels and enjoy when they keep them on during bedroom antics. Sometimes they forget to bring them, or I just forget to ask them, so I figure it makes sense to keep a few pairs in various sizes at the apartment.

Apparently US 6 is the average in mainland China, so a range from 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8  will hopefully do the trick.

Edited by nupersoodles

35 minutes ago, nupersoodles said:

Thanks for the humorous replies folks 555

I just have a thing for girls in platform heels and enjoy when they keep them on during bedroom antics. Sometimes they forget to bring them, or I just forget to ask them, so I figure it makes sense to keep a few pairs in various sizes at the apartment.

Apparently US 6 is the average in mainland China, so a range from 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8  will hopefully do the trick.

Nice! a man after my own heart! I was right! Dont forget the other necessities.......

I have a video camera and am experienced!